Morrissey Central "PANDEMIC WEAR: Your new mask" (March 18, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "PANDEMIC WEAR : Your new mask"

unnamed-2_rkk4de.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I doubt very much that is of sufficient standard to protect anyone. In which case, it's a Newkirk shill post, for an organisation that literally has no idea what it's talking about.

How did the outbreak start?
The source of the coronavirus is believed to be a "wet market" in Wuhan which sold both dead and live animals including fish and birds.

Such markets pose a heightened risk of viruses jumping from animals to humans because hygiene standards are difficult to maintain if live animals are being kept and butchered on site. Typically, they are also densely packed.

The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there.

Bats are host to a wide range of zoonotic viruses including Ebola, HIV and rabies

How did it start?

I doubt very much that is of sufficient standard to protect anyone. In which case, it's a Newkirk shill post, for an organisation that literally has no idea what it's talking about.

...and of course you do know what you're talking about, don't you?:rolleyes:
The answer's 'no' by the way just in case you're struggling with my question.

SOs tan ignorante...das lastima ni te imaginas el problema q hay en el mundo y el que van a teneren AHI .En Italia y España esta dejando el tendal este virus ,esos comentarios son de un ignorante que notiene nada que hacer... pero a vos no te saca el odio ni la peor epidemia,pandemia las muertes t e dan lo mismo IGNORANTEE!!!!!

Skinny once again right in with his usual "I know everything" comment. His powers are scary. He can tell with a blink of his eye that this photo-shopped image isn't "of sufficient standard to protect anyone".

Meat markets with live animals definitely need to be banned. They're cruel & they're killing us. I don't think there's any doubt about that now.

You are the one who does not have idea. Get together. Eating exotics animals. Carrying virus in he wet market because. The virus larched in the slauther got it?

How did the outbreak start?
The source of the coronavirus is believed to be a "wet market" in Wuhan which sold both dead and live animals including fish and birds.

Such markets pose a heightened risk of viruses jumping from animals to humans because hygiene standards are difficult to maintain if live animals are being kept and butchered on site. Typically, they are also densely packed.

The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there.

Bats are host to a wide range of zoonotic viruses including Ebola, HIV and rabies

How did it start?
bats are a magnet for virus and some people eat them too in China, as well as the pangolin snakes, cats , dogs, rats etc etc et etc as a exotic food. Stop eating.and sealing the wild life. Morrisey was always right about this !! ?

Maybe it's a gimmick, something PETA loves, but in that case you're being doubly trolled by them when you express what you hope comes across as scientific doubt with no knowledge of what you're discussing. Maybe you should get one and test it. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for your conclusions.

Lujisssey... que piensas de benny el cairnicero .britanico que gilipollas me encanta terminarlo tal hijo punta. El no va Leeds ... puta gobshite... JA JA

What's your opinion on the 5G connection as it was launched in Wuhan and the areas affected in China?

Uncle Skinny: Seriously, *why* do you still look/post here, when all you do is spread shit, lies and negativity!?

Can’t you just leave this forum/site, as you’re obviously not a fan of Morrissey’s work, you’re just a belligerent troll - I really don’t understand why you’re here. Just leave.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom