Palladium Package 10 sep tickets or....?

DjRockadoo

Does anyone know if the 10 shows for the price of 9 on ticketmaster are 10 actual tickets for each night or some kind of badge that is for all the shows. I don't plan on being able to attend every show and wanted to gift some of the tickets to people. Ive contacted ticketmaster and the venue to no avail and was hoping someone here might have better info.
thanks in advance!
nick

I'm going, and I have purchased the package 10 nights. But I don't know if it's a pass/badge. My guess is that it's a single pass.

I'll say its actual tickets for each night, if it was a badge or soemthing more information would be required of you and whatnot. Also those details wouldve been specified to begin with. We can only find out at the end of the month.

i really hope its individual tix because i cant go to 3 of the nights and already made plans to sell them!

I'll say its actual tickets for each night, if it was a badge or soemthing more information would be required of you and whatnot. Also those details wouldve been specified to begin with. We can only find out at the end of the month.

I would've thought names would be printed on the package tickets, but apparently they think mailing out these tickets until two days before the show is enough...or as I think now, they really don't care and are not interested in stopping touts.

If they want to make it difficult on scalpers, they would make it a single pass because how else are the scalpers going to get the pass back if they sell only one night to a single buyer who sees one of the early shows and doesn't want to give the pass back! ;)

Also, how are they going to distinguish between the people who buy the package and the regular single ticket holders for the purposes of the "front of the queue" promotion? I envisioned a single pass with a unique design (with a barcode) that makes it look like the golden ticket from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory!

Like I need more worries...now I'm getting paranoid that they may not honor the "front of the queue" promotion. "Someone" lied about the surcharges being waived, so I'm not too sure about this now.

Furthermore, at Mozzer's show at the Rialto in Tucson in 2002, there was some kind of promotion called "fans first" that was supposed to let fans who paid extra in early or something. I'm not too clear on the details. It was a clusterfck. Nobody at the venue seemed to know what was going on, and people just rushed in when doors opened.

It should an ordinary ticket plus a laminated back-stage pass type badge. One gets you in and is needed for tracking attendance, etc., and the other is the Golden Ticket. I'm just guessing, but that seems like the best way to do it and not expensive to accomplish either.

I hope the poster is mailed and not handed out at the show, where the hell would you keep a poster to keep it from getting crushed?

im sure we get the poster in the mail with the tickets. dont worry.

i feel like this whole thing is gonna be one big mess once the day rolls along...

Good points Mel. Who knows what decision they made to ship out so late ya know? There has to be somethign included in the package that makes these tickts different. Somethign along the lines of them being printed differently with them being labeld like ''VIP'' or ''Premium'' could be what they are doing, and if thats what your ticket says, then thats where you go. Also as you stated with the Rialto show thats ''fans first''. Chances are it was a deal with American Express, they usually do promotions such as that and you just pay more $$ to begin with and they let you in first as one of the perks. Quite a few venues around the country have those tie ins, nobody knows about them because you have to have a AMEX Gold card to get notified of it. Anyway, it sucks that more of the logistics were not given to us the ticket buying public on how it was going down.

Back
Top Bottom