palladium 10 tix package: When do they get mailed out..

This means that we won't get the tix until Oct 1st THE FOOKIN DAY OF THE SHOW! I'm coming in from OUT OF STATE! I'm on the ph. waiting 4 an agent aws. Stay tooned... I"M SO PISSED!

Ok, I've calmed down considerably.

Ticketmaster assured me over the phone that all I had to do was to call as early as possible on the 29th & speak to a customer servive agent NOT a sales agent & they strongly recommended to call the east coast specifically ph. 212 307 7171 & let them know that u can't possibly wait 4 your ups package because you're already on the road and a special will call list will b set up. Only the person who bought the tix can do the will call situation. You'll need a photo ID, the credit card itself & your order #. Don't just stop here folks. Email live nation & express your concern. I'm still a little stressed about this.

Talk about stress, If this is the plan for New York also, how are people from other countries going to get these tickets if friends in the US buy them for them? They wont have time to post them to the UK and it will be their name on the credit card purchase which will be held at Will Call so you won't be able to pick them up. Could they make this any harder for Morrissey fans trying to buy these tickets?

I'm going to email Julia from True 2 u but Morrissey has already said through her that he has nothing to do with these ticket pakages.

so does anyone have any idea yet if we're getting 10 separate tickets plus the commemorative ticket, or just like one ticket for all the shows?

Has to be 10 seperate ones, they wouldnt do something like that just for this.

interesting....

Is the last-minute delivery some attempt to limit re-sale?

I see no way the scalpers are stopped with this as it is, even if tickets get mailed to them on the 28th, they are going to be overnighting things anyway to all their customers so its not a big hurdle for them. Trust me, after next week you will see plenty of tickets being sold for each night with front of the line attached to them.

Sorry if my original imprecise statement about this package being "mailed" on Sept 28 confused anyone (although I still had the exact verbiage direct from ticketmaster sitting there in my post too)

I have now edited the first line of that post to better reflect how ticketmaster states it as the ticket package will be "delivered to customers" on Sept 28

Sorry if my original imprecise statement about this package being "mailed" on Sept 28 confused anyone (although I still had the exact verbiage direct from ticketmaster sitting there in my post too)

I have now edited the first line of that post to better reflect how ticketmaster states it as the ticket package will be "delivered to customers" on Sept 28

ever since you left, i haven't been the same :(

No one:

No, I called an agent. She told me they get mailed out on the 28th. Oh well. They told me a 'will call' will be set up just in case

Back
Top Bottom