"Paita – The Shirt" by Antti Nylén out now

Antti Nylén writes:

My photography project, as mentioned earlier on the site is now finished, and the book has been published.

This 190 page photobook contains eighty-seven black-and-white portraits of people wearing Morrissey's shirt from the June 1984 Smiths gig in Finland. The text is in Finnish and English, but it only has a short note at the end, explaining what's happened.

Some pictures of the book on my Tumblr blog:

The book can be ordered here:

Antti Nylén: Paita – The Shirt - Savukeidas Kustannus

Publisher's site is unfortunately only in Finnish, but shipping within Europe, at least, should be no problem.

paita.jpg

paita_deluxe.jpg

i like the cover, the way teh shirt hangs on her name, though i doubt ill find the book interesting

I've seen the book, and I like it. Basically, it's pictures of passionate Morrissey fans wearing Morrissey's shirt. It's sort of like a religious experience.

Btw... Who the hell is this she/her you guys are talking about?

I've seen the book, and I like it. Basically, it's pictures of passionate Morrissey fans wearing Morrissey's shirt. It's sort of like a religious experience.

Btw... Who the hell is this she/her you guys are talking about?

i think it only me but i was referring to the way the coat hanger on the cover of the book is hanging on the name, Antti Nylén. i took this to be a person since she writes "my book" using the singular. as for her being a her at all ive no real reasoning for that other than i guessed it sounded like a girl and needed to pick one or the other in order to make the post shorter than my usual drawl

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom