Painting and Drawing

Alice and Brother
IMG_20230329_232655962.jpg

Morrissey attempt.jpg

A Morrissey caricature. He's supposed to be in the last position of the Norma Desmond "theatrical arms" routine, though it probably isn't evident. Giving him more fluttery arms didn't work either, but this was good practice to reacquaint myself with illustration. Next up is a potential cover for rifke's novel, a project which will be challenging.

View attachment 90332

A Morrissey caricature. He's supposed to be in the last position of the Norma Desmond "theatrical arms" routine, though it probably isn't evident. Giving him more fluttery arms didn't work either, but this was good practice to reacquaint myself with illustration. Next up is a potential cover for rifke's novel, a project which will be challenging.
yay! cant wait!!!

this one is so good!! it does look very norma desmond-y!! a briliant caricature!

seeing your feet in your painting photos--one imagines as a sort of gratuitous sneak peek on your part at the "artist" behind the paintings--has come to symbolize for me all of your stupidity and annoyingness

seeing your feet in your painting photos--one imagines as a sort of gratuitous sneak peek on your part at the "artist" behind the paintings--has come to symbolize for me all of your stupidity and annoyingness
Hopefully my feet will come to symbolize something you admire someday.