Painting and Drawing

I've got about 20 pages left to read on this thread until it's current. I'm looking back to April 2022.

A little painting on Baz With Beer just now
IMG_20230308_000741676.jpg

I'm not sure. "Grotesques," maybe. I've always liked the style of the illustrations in materia medica manuals and the Dictionnaire Infernal and such. Strangely, I'm also fascinated by anti-Semitic cartoons, even though I am emphatically not an anti-Semite. The face on the demon was influenced by the exaggerated "wicked Jew" features in anti-Semitic cartoons. I also like calligraphy. The text was influenced by the script in the Voynich MS.
It would be interesting I'm sure, to see you do a Morrissey drawing.

It would be interesting I'm sure, to see you do a Morrissey drawing.

I drew a caricature of him once. I exaggerated the underbite and the quiff. It wasn't offensive. Fortunately it was just for a "zine," and there are probably no copies of it in existence anymore. I do like the look of Victorian era caricatures.

400px-Algernon_Charles_Swinburne%2C_a_true_poet.jpg

I drew a caricature of him once. I exaggerated the underbite and the quiff. It wasn't offensive. Fortunately it was just for a "zine," and there are probably no copies of it in existence anymore. I do like the look of Victorian era caricatures.

Who is this one of?

Nice to see that he is holding a book of my “poems” 😉😉

I had an early night last night 85.
I think I’ll start in an hour or so...
I’m just watching the Man City game at the mo.

Are you going to be talking shite
Tonight???