Painting and Drawing

Wow. Looking back in this thread, I can see how I went through a psychosis. Chilling. It's a horrible thing to go through, but that's what happens when deep repression and a sense of doom can reverse and become extreme expressiveness and unrealistic expectations.

what language is that?

also ive decided that you can do the cover art for my novel if you want! i cant pay you but you will be credited! :lbf:

It's an occult language found in the Voynich manuscript. I remember reading an essay by Terence McKenna on it when I went through a Huxley/Leary/McKenna phase in the 90s. He made it sound more interesting than it was (like he did with everything). Its illustrations are kind of blah, but the script is really nice.

I would be honored to contribute the cover art for your novel. No payment is fine.

Rifkie....
The world awaits on you stringing
Two words together for this
“ 4king novel”

Come on sweet cheeks...
give us a peek !!!!!

MY STEELY GREEN EYES
9D936E2C-21A9-4331-B7FD-A548553EDA7B.jpeg

Sometimes 'like' is more of a compliment than 'love'. Love can be dutiful. Like is merely spontaneous. I can have both?

It's an occult language found in the Voynich manuscript. I remember reading an essay by Terence McKenna on it when I went through a Huxley/Leary/McKenna phase in the 90s. He made it sound more interesting than it was (like he did with everything). Its illustrations are kind of blah, but the script is really nice.

I would be honored to contribute the cover art for your novel. No payment is fine.
awesome! my novel is interspersed with fairy tale-like elements and themes and tropes and people which i wouldnt like to be over looked. well it's looks like my novel is practically in the bag! now, just to write it! teehee (you can do that too, if you like!! :lbf:) (actually i just worked out a MAJOR glitch, so hopefully it will be much smoother sailing from now on!)