Painting and Drawing

I can’t quite decide weather this is Moz or Hovis in his best Elvis suit😆
I do hope Hovis will join us later with a verse Shazz, bet he’d be really good ..
looks like blixa bargeld

Stay crazy and free Bazzer. I'm on a medication I can live with now, though I don't believe I need it. But years ago I was forced to take horrific medications. So you're right to be terrified of psychiatrists. However my current psychiatrist is kind and reasonable. The one in the psych ward I was just in, Segal 8 at Vancouver General Hospital, is a dreamboat.

Well Shazz I’ve been pretty spot on with tonight’s entertainment..
As I said olde pictures, poetry (I’m not one) and you encouraged me to draw, which I don’t care for..
I done it cos you asked...
I’ve had a great night so far and if anyone else would like to write a verse or draw a picture, then the more the merrier....
verso, Rifkie... get cracking ...
You got 20 minutes to come up with something 😬😬😬😬

Stay crazy and free Bazzer. I'm on a medication I can live with now, though I don't believe I need it. But years ago I was forced to take horrific medications. So you're right to be terrified of psychiatrists. However my current psychiatrist is kind and reasonable. The one in the psych ward I was just in, Segal 8 at Vancouver General Hospital, is a dreamboat.
“ I can live with , but don’t believe i need it”
Well your better now , not my call but your steady now.. so maybe you do but don’t want to admit it to yourself???
Anyhow I think you should maybe move on from from being released and look forward, if your ready ??

Well Shazz I’ve been pretty spot on with tonight’s entertainment..
As I said olde pictures, poetry (I’m not one) and you encouraged me to draw, which I don’t care for..
I done it cos you asked...
I’ve had a great night so far and if anyone else would like to write a verse or draw a picture, then the more the merrier....
verso, Rifkie... get cracking ...
You got 20 minutes to come up with something 😬😬😬😬
My Favorite Psychiatrists
20210518_163814.jpg