Painting and Drawing

I don't have enough dough in my prepaid credit card now for it, but I'll click the rent button this coming week and see what happens.

I mean Luis is smiling, but when he's off stage, is he happy with himself. Does he like himself or is he just a cowboy?

I think I'll do one painting of him a month, and after the 3rd batch of 7, I'll stop giving him the high resolution photos, and tell him that no one views them anyway. I'll just tease him with the regular photos. I'll tell him I want my commission. I would only use it to tip him after all. He must be stupid if he's ripping me off. Not very calculating, when it all ends up in his jar just the same.

But you call yourself cock of the north.
Cock of the north has several meanings....
Either, a train..
Whiskey reference..
Or and olde Scottish bagpipe Tune.
But just think of a cock, a male bird that struts about, showing off his fanciful plumage in a majestic way..
That is the reference I named myself on here, just taking the Micky out of myself really...
It certainly is not a reference to what you think Shazz ....
😩😩😩

Cock of the north has several meanings....
Either, a train..
Whiskey reference..
Or and olde Scottish bagpipe Tune.
But just think of a cock, a male bird that struts about, showing off his fanciful plumage in a majestic way..
That is the reference I named myself on here, just taking the Micky out of myself really...
It certainly is not a reference to what you think Shazz ....
😩😩😩
No baz, no, not a smidgen!

I told the concierge about fake Jesus. He said Trump might have stopped him. He says Trump fights against human trafficking too.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom