Painting and Drawing

My love ...
9772C743-D2F7-45FA-B4B1-8539A7EFB754.jpeg

My ex boyfriend's sister threw herself off a balcony of a psych ward. Her hip bone went through her skull. Like in Staircase at the University

She was a gentle mannered girl who seemed to gravitate to my then boyfriend. Her brother, years later became my boyfriend. I met her brother through my boyfriend. Her name was Hillary and she studied French I was told. She didn't take notice of me. Just my good complexion. But everyone gravitated to my ex boyfriend. He's very lion like.

Last edited:
I'd like to sing, write poetry, and sketch/paint and love platonically, in good company. I had someone over yesterday to paint together, and I'm feeling happy this morning. So happy (not manically, but calmly), that I want to post two selfies to look back on, and know, I have lived and loved, at least a smidgen.
20210415_081002.jpg
20210415_080755.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want anyone to possess me. Not even Morrissey. But I'd like to sing, write poetry, and sketch/paint and love platonically, in good company. I had someone over yesterday to paint together, and I'm feeling happy this morning. So happy (not manically, but calmly), that I want to post two selfies to look back on, and know, I have lived and loved, at least a smidgen.
View attachment 70984View attachment 70985
Rocking the hobo look (y)