Painting and Drawing

well i might like the idea of a painting of a chocolate lab but i found it's execution to be terrible. i was only sharing my idea with you. you shouldnt be so averse to the sharing of ideas. it shows you have a very closed mind.
You ... writing a 4king book ..
🤣🤣😂😂😂
Your a dickhead....
I do like to encourage people 🤣🤪
But you seriously 😂😂
If you wrote a cancer book...
you’d f*** that up as well ....

Stick to being a slut. a whore ..best what you know... especially with those fat gammy sausage fingers ..

🤣🤣😂😂😂
Your a dickhead....
But you seriously 😂😂

Stick to being a slut. a whore ..best what you know... especially with those fat gammy sausage fingers
im a slut huh? but not a writer?

whoooooa the perspicacity on this guy

🤣🤣😂😂😂
Your a dickhead....
But you seriously 😂😂

Stick to being a slut. a whore ..best what you know... especially with those fat gammy sausage fingers ..
On what basis are you calling her a slut and whore?

yeah, baz, that's light houseworks turf, dude. you can see she's already starting to feel threatened.

no need to worry sharon!! if i were a whore i wouldnt be a two bit one!! that's your preserve, babe.
Hardy har har

Quite right....
I’m with Shazz .....
not you ...
cause you can only afford two bits :lbf:

allow me to let you in on a little secret about blokes, shazzer, that you really should know at your age: they go for what they think they can get. and most have DIRE low self esteem and feelings of inadequacy. ergo, it's no compliment when losers are all over you. FAR FROM IT.

allow me to let you in on a little secret about blokes, shazzer, that you really should know at your age: they go for what they think they can get. and most have DIRE low self esteem and feelings of inadequacy. ergo, it's no compliment when losers are all over you. FAR FROM IT.
But here you are, part of our threesome lol

He's not all over me. He's dreaming, and so am I.

"I've been dreaming of a time when
To be English is not to be baneful
To be standing by the flag not feeling shameful
Racist or partial"

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom