Painting and Drawing

eddy doesnt cuddle with dudes anyway, just his mama <3

i dont think she's very pretty at all. her eyes are too round and close together and the back of her jaw has no definition, sinks into her neck. a BIG no.
If Housework rendered her in watercolours, she’d scrub up well.

i dont think she's very pretty at all. her eyes are too round and close together and the back of her jaw has no definition, sinks into her neck. a BIG no.
It's not what she has that matters to me, as much as what she does with it.

Probably relates to Russel Brand, and Morrissey’s caution against his marriage to Perry—which was followed by a pointed absence from the wedding of the lovely couple.

Morrissey was proved to be nothing but a killjoy as Perry and Brand enjoyed years of wedded bliss.
Morrissey was being foolish to warn Brand. He would've warned Perry if he knew reality. Russell is vegan, and Perry's a meat eater. Very important to Morrissey, but being vegan doesn't necessarily mean being angelic in other ways.

Committing black as Eddy's jacket's color etc. Neil's face is yellow in the reference photo, but looks a bit odd in paint. 😬
20201123_041605.jpg

No, seriously, it's a form of meditation for me, the entire painting. And learning. Relearning.