Painting and Drawing

Especially these Daniel Smith mineral paints that break up into grainy deposits that look like dirt on Eddy's paw. First time using this strange paint.

I didn't learn this stuff in school. I was mostly on the streets from 12 until 16. I missed these lessons. I understood easily, though, back in 2002 or so, how to mix colors. I had a knack. Then I lost it. Maybe it'll materialize again...

@rifke I think Hovis meant Neil's face, because for a while he was looking perplexed. I hope I'm right, and it wasn't sarcasm.

@rifke I think Hovis meant Neil's face, because for a while he was looking perplexed. I hope I'm right, and it wasn't sarcasm.
no, he meant eddys! earlier he referred to him in his photograph as a "depressed looking muppet" :mad: (which is why eddy asked him, in that vocaroo you couldnt understand, if he was looking for a fight).

personally i think eddys looking a bit disconcerted at having this girlyman staring at him intently like that (but i like it!)

no, he meant eddys! earlier he referred to him in his photograph as a "depressed looking muppet" :mad: (which is why eddy asked him, in that vocaroo you couldnt understand, if he was looking for a fight).

personally i think eddys looking a bit disconcerted at having this girlyman staring at him intently like that (but i like it!)
Oh 🙁, oh well, you can't please 'em all. I'm glad you like it.

no, i think hovis was complimenting you for making eddy look less depressed than (hovis thinks) he does in the photo
Really? Lol! Because I've been pondering, whether I'll leave his expression as is, even emphasize it, or try to change it into a different expression. I'm tending to like his expression. It's just a portrait after all. It's not voodoo on Eddy hehehe.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom