Page Six Secret Service probe follow-up: emails from Morrissey's manager; meeting took place December 9, 2017 for 30 minutes in NYC (January 18, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool how everyone is mentioned by first name and surname except for Morrissey. What a legend.

The U.S. vs Morrissey. And still the heavyweight champion of the music world: Morrissey! By knockout in the first round!

Page Six hears that magical musical misery Morrissey seems to have been taking liberties with the truth — or perhaps misremembering the facts a little.’

If I got their accusations and spin on the story correct, then I guess Page Six owes him an apology.

Page Six hears that magical musical misery Morrissey seems to have been taking liberties with the truth — or perhaps misremembering the facts a little.’

If I got their accusations and spin on the story correct, then I guess Page Six owes him an apology.

Actually, it's the DHS that owes him an apology.

Good luck with that.

The USSS once confiscated my cell phone for approximately 11 minutes after doubting whether I had the proper credentials to be in a secure area - despite the fact that I had a 'hard pin" (issued by SS) on my jacket. I thought they were gonna throw me to the ground and shoot me - did I get an apology? No. No I did not.

Last edited:
Service, secret service, but never in my favour…

I don't understand why this is an issue, the interview happened years ago. This doesn't look 'official' to me, but whatever. This is certainly not how the FBI does things.

The fact that this was even investigated by that frivolous, gossip rag is utterly shameful and shows how deep in the gutter modern “journalists“ will crawl. Morrissey shouldn’t of even dignified it with a response.

Morrissey being 'anti Trump' means exactly nothing since Morrissey is completely ignorant about politics and most things American.
I suppose this is him just being 'apolitical' again. Pick a lane.

"...his tour manager --reached out to me after @nypost @PageSix pubed a story..."
Pubed? Is that anything like a merkin?

Another fake news story makes it's way into the pages of page 6. Does anyone really have to back anything up with facts anymore? Did the Leonardo person even cross reference with Morrissey's management? Obviously not. Will this person get fired for reporting fake news? NEVER He will actually get a promotion!

Another fake news story makes it's way into the pages of page 6. Does anyone really have to back anything up with facts anymore? Did the Leonardo person even cross reference with Morrissey's management? Obviously not. Will this person get fired for reporting fake news? NEVER He will actually get a promotion!

Jason Leopold does not work for NY Post. He works for Bloomberg and did not report on anything pertaining to his beat.

He made a FOIA request, likely out of boredom - tweeted the reply - at which point NY Post picked it up.

You people really aren't very smart. It's taken this for me to understand how clueless most of you are.

It's so odd.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom