P. Diddy is no R. Kelly

iamnicola

NSFW - the video is like "what the hell?"
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAO6u4o3pYE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAO6u4o3pYE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That video should come with an epilepsy warning. R. Kelly always gets bad press but at least he observes those signs that say drive slow past schools.

I luv DJ Hell. This just sounds like someone was getting their PNP on. Don't hate.

I luv DJ Hell. This just sounds like someone was getting their PNP on. Don't hate.
You like the 20 minute version of this song then?

I am going back to the woods.

You like the 20 minute version of this song then?

I am going back to the woods.

I haven't heard the 20 minute version yet, and I hope Puff Daddy doesn't talk all through it. Not sure if DJ Hell and Puff Daddy are using each other here. One needs pop sales and the other needs credibility. Anyway, it's possible that if you took what they are on this song would be better than Stairway to Heaven and Real Talk combined.

I haven't heard the 20 minute version yet, and I hope Puff Daddy doesn't talk all through it. Not sure if DJ Hell and Puff Daddy are using each other here. One needs pop sales and the other needs credibility. Anyway, it's possible that if you took what they are on this song would be better than Stairway to Heaven and Real Talk combined.
:straightface: Nothing is better than Real Talk.

5larrp.png

It's like woo...pull over, baby
And let me put this love van off in your trunk, babe
So buckle up 'cause this can get bumpy, babe
Girl, we gon' mess around and get a ticket, babe

Grace Jones is not Rhianna

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW - the video is like "what the hell?"
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAO6u4o3pYE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAO6u4o3pYE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Oh HAYL naw!:eek:

SHE NOSE HOW: One snort and line of coke is gone

WATCH KERRY KATONNA DO KOKE!

20k6c7r.png

SHAMELESS Kerry Katona pushes a rolled £20 note up her nose before swiftly snorting a line of cocaine - and every second is caught in shock detail on video.

HORRIFYING: Star clutches stomach and shudders as drug take effect

Okay, apparently this person makes some kind of reality show in her own home and has cameras in the bathroom. And she is aware of this, I guess. So she decides to do some drugs right in front of the camera and then 'someone' sells the video to the News of the World. I bet they got enough money to buy a lot of cocaine. :thumb:

Re: SHE NOSE HOW: One snort and line of coke is gone

WATCH KERRY KATONNA DO KOKE!

20k6c7r.png

SHAMELESS Kerry Katona pushes a rolled £20 note up her nose before swiftly snorting a line of cocaine - and every second is caught in shock detail on video.

HORRIFYING: Star clutches stomach and shudders as drug take effect

Okay, apparently this person makes some kind of reality show in her own home and has cameras in the bathroom. And she is aware of this, I guess. So she decides to do some drugs right in front of the camera and then 'someone' sells the video to the News of the World. I bet they got enough money to buy a lot of cocaine. :thumb:
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Cocaine is one hellva drug!

Back
Top Bottom