Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

Oooh, I appreeeeciate :horny: ;) Your eyes look blue in the first pic and brown in the second. What gives? :p

What is lil terence doing today? (yes, I'm going to keep bugging you)

thats cuz i have blue contacts i will wear on occasion,i always wanted blue eyes.:tears:

he is alright,he is watching cartoons right now,while i lurk the internet.:p

thats cuz i have blue contacts i will wear on occasion,i always wanted blue eyes.:tears:

he is alright,he is watching cartoons right now,while i lurk the internet.:p

Cool :cool: As if I didn't appreciate you enough already...;)

Is lil oye watching Spongebob? I just was. :D

Blue eyes = you look like Joaquin Phoenix, I'm not saying that he has blue eyes because I don't know, but I think you look like him and that's all that matters :p

if that is the case,i am special.:p

and Mr. Blaze,i would watch it if i was you.:mad::p

Very speshul....in a way ;)

Mr Blaze's comment made my day, I won't lie.

eta: You really shouldn't be surprised at all, as long as you keep referring to me as "the german". :sleeping:

Last edited:
If it's tastfully done, you won't get in trouble. ;)

If you want to see naked men Kewpie, you have google. Its terrible that a moderator is trying to get a Solo user to post photos of themselves, without many clothes.....how unprofessional!!!!!! solow indeed.

like in the bath...with strategically-placed bubbles!

he won't need a lot then;)

you are encouraging the german,you are like morrissey-solo's neville chamberlain.:p

Can i try and bring 'peace for our time' as well?

i dont know if anything done with a nude male and a nude doll of that man can be done tastefully.:p

place the doll in-front of yourself.

cool, i made your day:)

eta: You really shouldn't be surprised at all, as long as you keep referring to me as "the german". :sleeping:

kick his ass:guitar:

hehehe,you know i say it with the greatest amount of love one can have for someone they have not met and do not know.:p

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom