Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

Well, ask Corrissey, my DH is not bad looking. It's just a little eerie to me. In my head you talk in his voice.

Your dh is a good looking ;) I don't really seem him in T, tho...maybe a tad in the middle one? He looks like Pete Wentz in the 3rd one. :eek::D

well we know that is not the case though,as thanks to chica,in the accents thread we heard my lispy boston accent taking on morrissey lyrics.

I still haven't heard it. :( It needs to be converted... please.

I love that first picture of you :) :horny: :sweet: very arty background too. :cool:

Your dh is a good looking ;) I don't really seem him in T, tho...maybe a tad in the middle one? He looks like Pete Wentz in the 3rd one.

I still haven't heard it. :( It needs to be converted... please.

I love that first picture of you :) :horny: :sweet: very arty background too. :cool:

yes,i had very long hair at one point for a little while,well it took a while to grow but i looked dumb.

haha see:

terence1.jpg

terence2.jpg

i hate the third picture that Chica posted.

i may be able to convert, let me see how it is done.

yes,i had very long hair at one point for a little while,well it took a while to grow but i looked dumb.

haha see:

terence1.jpg

terence2.jpg

i hate the third picture that Chica posted.

i may be able to convert, let me see how it is done.

The bottom is the growing out to the top pic? The finished product's not so bad. I like the color. But I like dark hair on you. Preferably in a quiff. :cool:

I "appreciate" you Oye Terence b/c you haven't insulted me yet, you have still laughed @ inuendos. Still though, you seem "cool".

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom