Are you happy at your job

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I don't work, fool!

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I love my job. I work in a residential home for adult with Autism and challenging behaviour. I often get shouted at, punched.scratched or bitten but its all part of it. Very much puts things into perspective and is incredibly rewarding.

i work at disneyland paris during breaks from school. got back 2 weeks ago, going again in 3. don't hate.

I love my job. I am a Dane living in the UK and I am a webshop administrator, translating content from English to Danish and speaking to Danish customers every day. I also manage a team of people doing the same thing for Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Netherlands and Poland.

I never saw myself working in business. I studied "Cultural Encounters" an obscure degree, completely designed for the public sector. But in my office we speak 13 different languages between us and we are all native speakers, so every day is a cultural encounter. It's great fun.

I love my job. I work in a residential home for adult with Autism and challenging behaviour. I often get shouted at, punched.scratched or bitten but its all part of it. Very much puts things into perspective and is incredibly rewarding.

Excellent stuff. I work in a Dementia residential home. The graft is back breaking but the results are joyful. Often, like yourself, I experience vast amounts of challenging behaviour and the degree of humour that is needed is unstoppable.

People assume that all Dementia patients whether Alzheimer's, Vascular, impaired judgement's, etc, etc..... should be chucked on an EMI Unit and left to be drugged because there's simply no requirement for them, or they are a waste of space. This is simply disgusting behaviour from EMI Units.

I salute you, Libby.

I'm even finding my job at the charity shop a little bit boring atm....I guess the perks of the job is flirting with anyone I can find (including customers) and having great convos with the skitzos there! :)
I almost had a job in Clarks Shoe Shop...thank god I turned up on the wrong date :lbf:

I'm even finding my job at the charity shop a little bit boring atm....I guess the perks of the job is flirting with anyone I can find (including customers) and having great convos with the skitzos there! :)

:lbf: Well I hope you're taking notes sonny, cos that's bound to be great song material!!

Back
Top Bottom