Morrissey Central "OUR FRANKLY" (September 3, 2022)

Fame , fame , fame .... :thumb:

frankly1.jpg

Never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer Moz to retire officially than see one more bullshit post from Moz Central.

His retirement wonโ€™t stop Sam though.
True, but some people keep an eye on Central in the hope of finding some news on upcoming tours, album releases or just some personal words from Morrissey. If Morrissey were to retire officially (and in a credible way), we would no longer be waiting for real news. I can only speak for myself here, but I would forget about Central from that point onwards, regardless of whether Sam can be stopped or not.

Never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer Moz to retire officially than see one more bullshit post from Moz Central.
Yes I agree. This is the most painful of fecking sights. The last 7 years have been a car crash .
The M poster in the loo is probably the best indicator of how badly Ms official media is being managed. The sad thing is such a post is now expected .
These shitty M cover vids are just as bad in their own way .It's such an example of low expectation.
its got to the point where you forget the kick ass awesome position M once had. He was placed next to Bowie , almost. A living icon.

Its like he had a breakdown never recovered and people with no insight or clear judgment took over his decisions and now we are here
Its depressing shit kicking depressing

Yes I agree. This is the most painful of fecking sights. The last 7 years have been a car crash .
The M poster in the loo is probably the best indicator of how badly Ms official media is being managed. The sad thing is such a post is now expected .
These shitty M cover vids are just as bad in their own way .It's such an example of low expectation.
its got to the point where you forget the kick ass awesome position M once had. He was placed next to Bowie , almost. A living icon.

Its like he had a breakdown never recovered and people with no insight or clear judgment took over his decisions and now we are here
Its depressing shit kicking depressinot

Just want to say the girl singing is cute reminds me of my daughters friend who actually does like Ms music .

I wasn't being a hater

Ah, maybe chill out a little?
I'll take some clumsy and cute covers from youtubers over the highly polished grandeur of mostly god awful covers we've had over the years. I have absolutely no interest in hearing Morrissey's words from a singer who has no idea what they're singing. To me it's more authentic to hear a fan sing a Morrissey/Smiths song albeit rough and raw.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom