Our Frank POP promo 7" DJ 1625

Discussion in 'Marketplace archive (read-only)' started by LALA, Jan 24, 2017.

1. LALA

LALA Member

Hello, I am looking for a mint(ish) copy, if you can help please PM me, thanks.

2. darby1974

darby1974 Member

Hardest mint Moz promo for me to find. Even harder that HOTYF for me.. Good luck. A few pop up, but the usually have creases or tiny rips in the corners.. It took me about a year and a half and had to go through a private seller..

Attached Files:

3. No1uno

No1uno Member of the Monthâ„¢ Subscriber

It's weird, this stuff just sits in most people's attic, like mine. Untouched, but once or twice in the last 20 plus years.

[​IMG]

Edit - I remember the journey to find these then, it was very rewarding and made each one special to me. Much luck in your search and enjoy the journey.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The morrissey convention in LA used to be a haven for finding rare records back in the late 90's/early 2000's. That's where I found a few copies of this (although, only bought one).

Nowadays, based on the pics I have seen, all you can find are lame flower hair clips and bad bootleg t-shirts. Someone please correct me if I am wrong because I want to go this year.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much do would that cost?

6. darby1974

darby1974 Member

Mine cost my I believe $350.00, but it was in complete mint condition and it was a few years ago.