Our Frank POP promo 7" DJ 1625

Hardest mint Moz promo for me to find. Even harder that HOTYF for me.. Good luck. A few pop up, but the usually have creases or tiny rips in the corners.. It took me about a year and a half and had to go through a private seller..

Attachments

• 179316_1772179704940_1041078_n.jpg
    179316_1772179704940_1041078_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
It's weird, this stuff just sits in most people's attic, like mine. Untouched, but once or twice in the last 20 plus years.

2uskd45.jpg[IMG]

Edit - I remember the journey to find these then, it was very rewarding and made each one special to me. Much luck in your search and enjoy the journey.

Last edited:
The morrissey convention in LA used to be a haven for finding rare records back in the late 90's/early 2000's. That's where I found a few copies of this (although, only bought one).

Nowadays, based on the pics I have seen, all you can find are lame flower hair clips and bad bootleg t-shirts. Someone please correct me if I am wrong because I want to go this year.

Hardest mint Moz promo for me to find. Even harder that HOTYF for me.. Good luck. A few pop up, but the usually have creases or tiny rips in the corners.. It took me about a year and a half and had to go through a private seller..

How much do would that cost?

Back
Top Bottom