Our best friend Moz sang such a wonderful song

• Thread starter Vergi Hitobashi
  • Start date
V

Vergi Hitobashi

our best friend morrissey sang a lovely heart-felt song on the tour called Viver Hate. it was a blessing to all of us. he sang it with all his heart. he is a wondrous man. when he did sang that lovely song it melt all our heart. it work ok as today 10 yrs later for usa in the timest of need for the hard time ahead. for many, many hearts of ours are in the rupple in new york. moz should sing that song today on cd for the profit to help peple in the rupple. he is not a fake, pfony as such is all of the celebrities who appear on such tributes/benefits. it achs my heart to watch celebrityies who have not been touched or do not have any idea what it feels to lose anything.

viver morrissey

Just curious but when did he sing that again? Recently?
Thanks!

Stick your head in a blender and set it big fat dolt!

You are truley, deeply, madly (Andy Bell sing it) a first class idiot with ghonnerhea gravy.

Please find the nearest shard of glass (a butcher knife will dooodilly do ass well) and shove it many times in your left nipple you cucumber face!

What a horrible thing to say to Virgil. He is obviously new to the English language. He makes a lot of sense. He had a good point. Have some manners, Grease. Then have some respect for yourself. Do you always treat foreigners so disrespectfully? There are laws against that. Read your Bible.

pat

> Stick your head in a blender and set it big fat dolt!

> You are truley, deeply, madly (Andy Bell sing it) a first class
> idiot with ghonnerhea gravy.

> Please find the nearest shard of glass (a butcher knife will
> dooodilly do ass well) and shove it many times in your left
> nipple you cucumber face!

Read my Bible?

Since we are assuming that I have a bible, let's assume some stuff about you:

You are a big moron
You are a sexless idiot
You possess all the bad recessive genes which is a product of incestual pleasantries
You are a tit and a skanka doodle doo

and you are a dip$hit and a half!

My bible is what you find in the wallet: Benjamins and Hamiltons you coc.kring a ding a ling!

keep quiet you bag of whore manuer!

Re: Read my Bible?

Religion would provide you with the support & structure in your life which you are lacking. It will also give you a positive outlet in which to release your insecurities, rather than a negative on(posting here). When was the last time you went to church, Greasetea?

Get a Bible, Koran, Torah, whatever. You will feel alot better. You are a shell of a man. You're hurting most likely from a childhood trauma. That is part of the reason you post incessantly to this board. Or get that book Dyanetics or something. But do not lose faith in God.

>Since we are assuming that I have a bible, let's assume some
> stuff about you:

> You are a big moron
> You are a sexless idiot
> You possess all the bad recessive genes which is a product of
> incestual pleasantries
> You are a tit and a skanka doodle doo

> and you are a dip$hit and a half!

> My bible is what you find in the wallet: Benjamins and Hamiltons
> you coc.kring a ding a ling!

> keep quiet you bag of whore manuer!

Back