Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
proxy.jpg

I don't think they're technically sweatpants, are they? They look like gangster pants. Am I imagining a pleat?

I think he looks delightful. I love all the necklaces and bracelets, it's very Smiths era I think. And those are not sweatpants, I think they look cool but I've never been the most fashionable person so that is just my opinion. To me, he looked perfect.
As for the choice of songs, well they are pretty much what I was expecting so no surprise there.

Can't really say I agree with the sweatpants and given the event the shirts were a bit inappropriate. At least Boz wasn't in drag and he does look rather healthy.

If one looks closely at the stands the amps are on, they all have blue wheels.

Could this be a sign-- are they really roses?

Morrisseys's loose pants and styling? Bangkok's cheap batique chic meets prudish 1990s Meg Ryan.

Couldn’t they dress up a little for the occasion?! Those are God awful pants. Look like sweats or MC Hammer pants. His blouse looks like a nurse’s uniform shirt with a deep plunging neckline. And t-shirts for the boys?! Considering this is his first t.v. appearance in a while & it is the Nobel Peace Prize, I’ve seen him better dressed on the street.

Clearly the Norwegian flag on the drum kit is a way to make amends for his previous comments.

The set list seemed ok. I knew he’d sing “Satellite…” and “Irish Blood…” is a great closer. But “People…” is an lackluster opening song.

He’s done better.

The apparent politeness of the Norwegians in no way detracts from the awfulness of what he said. Until he has the balls to apologise it will continue to haunt him.

You're the one haunting him, not anything else.

What do you want him to apologise for? I see that you're clearly outraged, but I don't really understand what you're asking for. I understand if you find his comments inconsiderate. So do I, but he was not wrong. If he suddenly started saying that one lunatic killing 77 kids IS a greater moral problem than an industry that tortures ~60 billion animals a year and is also responsible for things like global hunger and the environmental crisis, it would be highly offensive towards everybody that this industry hurts and destroys. That's when I would start acting outraged.

The set list seemed ok. I knew he’d sing “Satellite…” and “Irish Blood…” is a great closer. But “People…” is an lackluster opening song.

But he doesn't even see people anymore. :sweet:

I think he looks sexy. I love his outfit. His hair looks great. Love the necklaces. My heart is fluttering and I’m blushing.

So Matt is back on the drums!

Just for this one occasion or what is the story behind it? Anyone

But then why did Anthony not perform for this one-off occasion? Why take Matt back for one gig?

Oh no - People Are The Same is just horrible. How on earth can he expect to excite fans/record companies etc when he promotes this as the best thing he's got to offer after 5 years without a new release?

Morrissey looks great. Hoping for tour next:)

On a clear day you can see the shit bag sitwell on his thigh under baggy trousers.
Was it really worth it ? Not very exciting at all, should have sung 'Fade to grey'.
The kick drum skin is the closest thing to an apology but he's done this cheesy stunt many times in the past.
Sounds like our Steven has been shaken (GOOD)
Never mind every dog has its day its just a matter of time, its not going to go away.
Your move Moz !

Benny-the-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom