Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
BbOxIrjIUAAWLtU.jpg:large

:eek: Are those really sweatpants? I'm in love.

I guess everyone saw the broadcast, but yeah. Norwegian flag on the kick drum, Hustler tees on the lads, Wilde and some dancing guy as the 'backdrop' (displayed on screens above the stage). Moz visibly moved during Sattelite (first performance since Reed's passing, I guess). Not the best show I've seen him do, but that had more to do with being a mile away from the stage. All the 40 year old accountants I overheard talking about it on the way out seemed underwhelmed by his performance so he must have done something right. No eggs thrown or booing, Benny the Butthead must be bummed.

so what were the songs?
and the trousers look fantastic, thats my moz!
and why do I have to write "tastes like chicken" to verify my post? :)

Brutal security staff at a peace price concert, how ironic.

proxy.jpg

I don't think they're technically sweatpants, are they? They look like gangster pants. Am I imagining a pleat?

I am not in the least bit disappointed and don't understand what is wrong with you people. It's been ages since we had anything new of any real value to read here so don't spoil it with your pathetic whinging.

Kicked out 5 minutes before the show for going to the toilet was very polite to staff but they still kicked me out horrible venue staff who said they didn't have time to tell me why I was kicked out and however were more interested In the tv cameras horrible time don't recommend Norway !

The apparent politeness of the Norwegians in no way detracts from the awfulness of what he said. Until he has the balls to apologise it will continue to haunt him.

Not the best show I've seen him do, but that had more to do with being a mile away from the stage.

How does your position in the crowd affect his performance? If you saw and heard him isn't it down to him if it isn't the best you've seen him? The reason I ask is I remember, for example, seeing him doing First Of The Gang To Die on Craig Kilborn in 2002...

http://youtu.be/yBMWrm2eDTw

... and performing Sunny on Later... circa 1995...

http://youtu.be/OaStC04Ksic

And although I was 5,414 miles away and 36.9 miles away respectively I could tell he was absolutely brilliant on both occasions.

I also saw his 2011 Glasto appearance, which from 101.7 miles away seemed pretty awful...

http://youtu.be/ZBuTrxkff6A

Luckily all three of these performances appear on Youtube, so we definitely know they happened. Apparently. :thumb:

Being front row and being in the last row are miles apart and certainly effect the way you like a show. Even if the performance is the same. That's why it is called an opinion.

Hustler brand? Oh he is hardcore now. From Playboy to Hustler. Are the shirts plants i.e. I like looking at glossy pics of naked women. Or I want you to think I do.

T-shirts and baggy sweatpants? Classless attire at a class act function. Embarrassing and insulting.

Hustler brand? Oh he is hardcore now. From Playboy to Hustler. Are the shirts plants i.e. I like looking at glossy pics of naked women. Or I want you to think I do.

T-shirts and baggy sweatpants? Classless attire at a class act function. Embarrassing and insulting.

Success. :thumb:

Looks like Boz is actually starting to lose his gigantic gut he has grown the last 15 years.

Moz's pants look like the sweatpants I wore in seventh grade P.E. class.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom