Osaka - Zepp Namba (Apr. 30, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Maladjusted / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Let Me Kiss You / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / I Will See You In Far Off Places // Still Ill

set list (scan from calimeromio / Instagram, link posted by Miss Garden) provided by Big Sister Midnight. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by yyyyykkkkk12345 / Instagram. Link posted by Miss Garden.

osaka.jpg

Last edited:
Osaka - Zepp Namba (Apr. 30, 2012) set list
1.how soon is now?
2.you have killed me
3.black cloud
4.“alma splattered”(alma matters)
5.when last i spoke to carol
6.you're the one for me, fatty
7.maladjusted
8.last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
9.i'm throwing my arms around paris
10.speedway
11.let me kiss you
12.meat is murder
13.ouija board, ouija board
14.to give (the reason i live)
15.everyday is like sunday
16.i know it's over
17.i will see you in far-off places
(encore)
still ill

http://blogs.dion.ne.jp/atonsdemo/archives/10735312.html

I ❤ the Oscar Wilde backdrop for this show. It looks really classy. ❤

exactly what I wanted to type

Also the most seen picture of Wilde,look at the ' stop me if you heard this one before' video

Morrissey with biking devotees driving through some parts and places in Smithstory [Hi Phi[l]l G.],
starting with alleys with that picture sticked up brick walls

it ends up at Albert Finney's house

[it's said the video was used for 2 singles]

Re: Backdrops

I often wonder how much does it cost to get a huge print like that made? I think they are digitally printed on thick canvas-like material? There must be a warehouse somewhere full of Morrissey's stage backdrops from over the years! I would love to have one although my house is not big enough for it

I often wonder how much does it cost to get a huge print like that made? I think they are digitally printed on thick canvas-like material? There must be a warehouse somewhere full of Morrissey's stage backdrops from over the years! I would love to have one although my house is not big enough for it
/
arent they projections?

I think it's a ginormous digital projection now.

If you can't make it out, in the photo above the bands t-shirts say "WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE".
Great show!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom