Osaka, Japan - IMP Hall (Oct. 2, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / What She Said / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Alma Matters / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided setlist.fm. Link posted by tsutomu.

Last edited:

CtxAfuRVMAAwrR7.jpg

Ending on World Peace and a cover for an encore - interesting.
To save a click through to set list...
Regards,
FWD.

Suedehead
How Soon Is Now?
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
You're the One for Me, Fatty
What She Said
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss Me a Lot
Istanbul
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Jack the Ripper
The Bullfighter Dies
First of the Gang to Die
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Alma Matters
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Encore:
Judy Is a Punk

Who is Diesel Benny?
Diesel - a.k.a. Damon (Morrisey's personal assistant and who knows what else). I don't think he is that far behind. He is possibly the one with the shopping bag right behind Mozza, although it's hard to tell.

Diesel - a.k.a. Damon (Morrisey's personal assistant and who knows what else). I don't think he is that far behind. He is possibly the one with the shopping bag right behind Mozza, although it's hard to tell.

Ah, thanks for that, thought he had a dog or something (or maybe he plays that part too)

you can tell by the way they are staring they know he is famous..

I am positive that it is Damian right behind Moz holding the carrier bag.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom