Orange pre-sale

Thanks for the posting the link too.

This is what I like about this forum - everyone helps everyone get tickets....

Good luck with the scrum tomorrow......

xxx

:mad:

Same for me - shame on Orange.

Why is life so stressful when HE plays?

Tomorrow morning will be Valium time as we all wait with baited breath to see if we get what we want.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Despite adding Moz to my alert list, I've still not had a message about the pre-sale from Orange.

I've just reserved a ticket for Liverpool. :) I'm still a bit gutted that, despite having had an Orange phone for years, I didn't know anything about this ticket reservation thing and missed out on Apollo tickets last week :(

The site just said that it was a seat so how do the seats get allocated? Do I need to buy my reserved ticket early to get a good seat or have I already reserved a particular seat even though I don't know what it is?

Having never reserved a ticket this way before I'm still a bit nervous about whether it'll work but hopefully tomorrow morning won't be as stressful as last week. :)

Thanks for the heads up on this. Despite adding Moz to my alert list, I've still not had a message about the pre-sale from Orange.

I've just reserved a ticket for Liverpool. :) I'm still a bit gutted that, despite having had an Orange phone for years, I didn't know anything about this ticket reservation thing and missed out on Apollo tickets last week :(

The site just said that it was a seat so how do the seats get allocated? Do I need to buy my reserved ticket early to get a good seat or have I already reserved a particular seat even though I don't know what it is?

Having never reserved a ticket this way before I'm still a bit nervous about whether it'll work but hopefully tomorrow morning won't be as stressful as last week. :)

Rachel how did you reserve for liverpool???????? tell please

Ok, I reserved for Cambridge. HURRAH! Thank gawd I checked online tonight.

But why are only 5 gigs listed on there? Where's the Troxy? Orange don't know anything, G&T know even less. Hopeless!

no hartlepool no troxy and no G yarmouth, but the others were all there...
whoo hooo :guitar:

did i miss out? - its saying

no events available to reserve for selected attraction

should i keep trying back?

or is there a different link?

Do you get to know your seats before you pay? When I have done this with 02 before, the seats were utter shite as they dont get the best ones allocated (or so I read somewhere)... Liverpool is all seats right?
Nope you don't, that's why I only bothered reserving Brixton.

Just managed to reserve tickets for Salisbury, says they are standing yet the seating plan shows all seats???
I am not sure I trust this Orange thingy and will try See Tickets in the morning as well, better safe than sorry.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets, it sounds like the normal fiasco so far.

Just managed to reserve tickets for Salisbury, says they are standing yet the seating plan shows all seats???
I am not sure I trust this Orange thingy and will try See Tickets in the morning as well, better safe than sorry.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets, it sounds like the normal fiasco so far.

Salisbury is standing (I called the venue) so that is fine

Thanks - that makes it even better.
Fingers crossed the tickets come through.
I had the highs and lows of the Roundhouse cancelled gigs in January, the High was actually managing to get tickets, the low...the gig was cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom