"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

They are not over sensitive. They are the main victims of that ideology.

So .... they (we) have not been and are not currently victims of a Christian, right-wing ideology. You clearly know a good deal about f*** all. Just check the voting register and see just how many of the bastards that troll Parliament (as you troll here) voted against (or abstained) equalities issues - most of the current right-wing cabinet. Am in fear of Islam, no. Am I fearful of a continuing, unchecked, UK conservative government? Yes!

So .... they (we) have not been and are not currently victims of a Christian, right-wing ideology. You clearly know a good deal about f*** all. Just check the voting register and see just how many of the bastards that troll Parliament (as you troll here) voted against (or abstained) equalities issues - most of the current right-wing cabinet. Am in fear of Islam, no. Am I fearful of a continuing, unchecked, UK conservative government? Yes!

You should be in fear of both. I am, by the way.

So just explain what, in that post, is right wing? Or is it a case that someone told you it was & you believed them? People like you see right wing where right wing doesn't even exist...then call ppl 'right wing'...I think you're very confused & have no idea what actually constitutes right wing.

...Oh look over there, what are those ppl doing?
...I have no idea, never seen it before
...must be right wing then
...I think you're right
….u calling me right?
….no, you're right
….don't tell me where I stand politically...

and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

What the f*** was the point of that? It's seems they let Stoopid out of class early.

So I learn to just negatively label people & then hate them for it?

That's the complete skinny course syllabus right there.
Looks like you've already attended one of skinny's courses then?
Did you do it online, or go to the mosque/training centre in Bratford?
I've got a query out to skinny about the course but he's not come back to me yet.

Indeed. Who needs a job when he can sit in his damp bedsit (paid for by others) and claim his benefits (his right because he is white). Do go on, you self-entitled scrounger.

Not all people live on benefits, some people like me work hard, and I was joking about Skinny and his army of alts painting him as the winner of all battles.

I'm not instructing you. Who is being over sensitive now?

"Should" is an instruction. Look it up, numbnuts. I guess it'll be me, the gay, woman that's being over sensitive. You don't have the ability to uphold your own argument.

The same nonsense hear from left-wing loons like Skinny who can't come up with one decent argument and throw around the word 'racist' whenever they feel like it. Yawn.

Skinny a quick internet search turns out nothing, but you knew that, since eating big portions of benefits is not considered a job

I looked also PP...nothing, nada, almost like he doesn't exist at all.
That's the last time I listen to anything Surface says...the man's a compulsive liar

"Should" is an instruction. Look it up, numbnuts. I guess it'll be me, the gay, woman that's being over sensitive. You don't have the ability to uphold your own argument.

I stand by my arguments. If you think I'm instructing you please do as you wish, but I'm not seeking for puppies. I don't need them.

I looked also PP...nothing, nada, almost like he doesn't exist at all.
That's the last time I listen to anything Surface says...the man's a compulsive liar

Them you are blind, completely thick or a mixture of both!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom