"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

When you waste your time making reference to a non-existent category such as human race, you are condemning your grandchildren to live under values and rules very different of which your grandparents fight for in the past.

How is Islam condemning people to live under different values in the UK? Give 1 example, just 1.

Is ‘uncle skinny’ a Muslim?

Of course he is (now), but if you think about it, Bratford (his Mecca) is so overloaded with Muz-ppls that he had to become one himself in order to survive.
He's a chameleon adaptive to environments, & basically swapped Moz for Muz some years back.
They're the only friends he has these days.

Traitor to his religion, himself, his skin, people, & family, who have now cast him out.

You'll find him down the Old Valhalla Road Mosquatorium, boring men with the same old patter...

Is Cassady a c***? Uh, huh. You typed the 1st thing that popped into your head. I did the same.

Yes, but at least Cassidy was able to spell his post correctly...unlike you skinny...your brain must be in a rage & affecting your typing skills...I'd say you're well & truly rattled.

Nothing right-wing about what I said, I'm not right wing, never have been. You're just trying to fit what I said into your warped agenda. That's what you do, Pete...if it doesn't fit your script then it must be right wing; pathetic piece of shit that you are..

At that time UK as a whole had just about had enough of benefit claimants, & whether you were a legit claimant or not, they all got tarred with the same brush. These women manipulated the system for their own gain at the expense of normal working tax paying people, bcos the system allowed them to, at that time. Fact.

You're raising your voice about this mainly bcos you still claim benefits; you're a beggar, you're not a working, tax paying person, & you don't like it being highlighted; you don't work, no-one will employ you; you sit in your bedsit, surrounded by rotting, decaying pizza boxes & old festering takeaway cartons, living (if you can call it that) in a world of your own which no-one frankly gives a shit about, or anything which you might have to say...on any subject.

You're probably not part of that 'whole' I mentioned Pete, you're not part of anything.

You're just a 'hole'...an arse-hole, trotting out the same old lines, aimlessly fighting the same old causes, racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism [sic] - the latter you can't even spell correctly... for fx sake get a grip...we're not buying any of what you're selling.

So there we have it - Used to be a sweet boy, but something went wrong, didn't it skinny?

End.

And in the real world Peter has a very good job, which a quick internet search would highlight.

Nothing right-wing about what I said, I'm not right wing, never have been. You're just trying to fit what I said into your warped agenda. That's what you do, Pete...if it doesn't fit your script then it must be right wing; pathetic piece of shit that you are..

At that time UK as a whole had just about had enough of benefit claimants, & whether you were a legit claimant or not, they all got tarred with the same brush. These women manipulated the system for their own gain at the expense of normal working tax paying people, bcos the system allowed them to, at that time. Fact.

You're raising your voice about this mainly bcos you still claim benefits; you're a beggar, you're not a working, tax paying person, & you don't like it being highlighted; you don't work, no-one will employ you; you sit in your bedsit, surrounded by rotting, decaying pizza boxes & old festering takeaway cartons, living (if you can call it that) in a world of your own which no-one frankly gives a shit about, or anything which you might have to say...on any subject.

You're probably not part of that 'whole' I mentioned Pete, you're not part of anything.

You're just a 'hole'...an arse-hole, trotting out the same old lines, aimlessly fighting the same old causes, racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism [sic] - the latter you can't even spell correctly... for fx sake get a grip...we're not buying any of what you're selling.

So there we have it - Used to be a sweet boy, but something went wrong, didn't it skinny?
v
End.

Repeat and fade. One has to wonder why these not-at-all right wingers feel the need to singularise argument. Everyone that disagrees with them is Skinny? Is it conspiracy or stupidity?

And in the real world Peter has a very good job, which a quick internet search would highlight.
wonder how the Japanese lessons are going

That attitude is basically the root of all bigotry. Smack a negative label on someone & hound them relentlessly no what else is going on their minds or lives.

You've probably got more in common with racists than Morrissey does. He has an acute fear of authority & conflict rather than a hatred of people.

You should probably enrol in a Critical Thinking Class.

'Trill' thinks that the phrase 'free speech' is trolling. Everything you need to know.

It's funny because Skinny is giving me the "distant" treatment. He replies through his alt Trill and trolls all my posts. LOL

Last edited:
Lots of men don't see the rise of islam in western countries in the same urgent way women and gays fear it.

Oh, for f*** sake. Is that because women and gays are oh so sensitive? I'm a woman and gay (a lesbian, if you will) and I do not fear Islam urgently, or otherwise. I do fear the rise of right wing extremism masquerading as discourse - so f*** right off!

Oh, for f*** sake. Is that because women and gays are oh so sensitive? I'm a woman and gay (a lesbian, if you will) and I do not fear Islam urgently, or otherwise. I do fear the rise of right wing extremism masquerading as discourse - so f*** right off!

They are not over sensitive. They are the main victims of that ideology.

Last edited:
Who needs a job? LOL

Indeed. Who needs a job when he can sit in his damp bedsit (paid for by others) and claim his benefits (his right because he is white). Do go on, you self-entitled scrounger.

Repeat and fade. One has to wonder why these not-at-all right wingers feel the need to singularise argument. Everyone that disagrees with them is Skinny? Is it conspiracy or stupidity?

So just explain what, in that post, is right wing? Or is it a case that someone told you it was & you believed them? People like you see right wing where right wing doesn't even exist...then call ppl 'right wing'...I think you're very confused & have no idea what actually constitutes right wing.

...Oh look over there, what are those ppl doing?
...I have no idea, never seen it before
...must be right wing then
...I think you're right
….u calling me right?
….no, you're right
….don't tell me where I stand politically...

and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom