"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

The Independent has a hit opinion piece calling Morrissey a horrible human being & a bigot, from a former fan.

Former fans are unbelievably harsh. He's overwhelmingly said more demented left-wing things than right-wing, For Britain is a crank party led by an unlikely fascist (she is a fascist, but she's not your obvious kind) & his personality issues have probably got a lot to do with clinical depression.

I understand disagreeing with him or being disappointed, but they hate him to his core & have no sympathy with his problems at all.

It's more horrifying than his mad opinions really.
The Conservative party are fascists, their core members won't have to pay the new EU wealth tax by leaving the EU. Offshore accounts and money stashed in other principalities will be subject to tax. Hence Brexit and 3 years of non meetings about it.
They don't care that the working class in poorer areas take the majority of mass immigrants every year.
Most of them are not being moved to social housing in Kent or Dorset.
Yet nobody is refusing to listen to their fascist leader and his minions.
In fact it's OK to be asked to vote for them because it's democracy when you stick with the programme.
The Royal family are fascists, Fact,yet everyone bows to them. Because of course they are better than us, Hello magazine and their PR machine says so.
They have money and blue blood apparently.
There is a very skewed system in Britain but you're not allowed to talk about it or ask for answers because then YOU'RE the fascist.
It's Halloween horror every day. Trick or Treat?

The Independent has a hit opinion piece calling Morrissey a horrible human being & a bigot, from a former fan.

Former fans are unbelievably harsh. He's overwhelmingly said more demented left-wing things than right-wing, For Britain is a crank party led by an unlikely fascist (she is a fascist, but she's not your obvious kind) & his personality issues have probably got a lot to do with clinical depression.

I understand disagreeing with him or being disappointed, but they hate him to his core & have no sympathy with his problems at all.

It's more horrifying than his mad opinions really.
We have moved from understanding the world as being full of subjective relations to a ‘the world is about me’ society. The bile and venom you recognise is an inevitable outcome. It’s a kind of nervous breakdown, and ‘good’ is what they name it—being egotistical sorts.

Interesting that the period you refer to was mainly Tory governments.

I remember such 'discussions' & know for a fact that women were getting pregnant in order to secure housing & benefits. I knew such women & they knew how to work the system & rip off the actual people who worked & paid their taxes. It's not/it wasn't a lie at all. It was happening big time.

I don't think 'demonisation' was specifically 'owned' by any political direction - good try skinny...fact is, UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it.

Benefit fraud was also rife throughout this period (I also knew people who were serial offenders & made a 'career' out of wrongful/illegal benefit claims), & subsequent periods, even up until a couple of years ago when the Tories clamped down & the 'benefits gravy train' collapsed.

Skinny eats a good portion of benefits.

This above is yet more incoherent, subjective nonsense from right wing loons. You can always trust 'facts' when they are presented as "I knew such women" and "It was happening big time". I'm almost sure he meant to type "bigly" (in honour of his Trumpish master) instead of "big time" but got distracted.

Another howler "UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it." Well, I know that to be untue because I wasn't pissed off about it (it was a lie) or am I not part of this "whole".

So there we have it: racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism. Seems like a nice boy.

Nothing right-wing about what I said, I'm not right wing, never have been. You're just trying to fit what I said into your warped agenda. That's what you do, Pete...if it doesn't fit your script then it must be right wing; pathetic piece of shit that you are..

At that time UK as a whole had just about had enough of benefit claimants, & whether you were a legit claimant or not, they all got tarred with the same brush. These women manipulated the system for their own gain at the expense of normal working tax paying people, bcos the system allowed them to, at that time. Fact.

You're raising your voice about this mainly bcos you still claim benefits; you're a beggar, you're not a working, tax paying person, & you don't like it being highlighted; you don't work, no-one will employ you; you sit in your bedsit, surrounded by rotting, decaying pizza boxes & old festering takeaway cartons, living (if you can call it that) in a world of your own which no-one frankly gives a shit about, or anything which you might have to say...on any subject.

You're probably not part of that 'whole' I mentioned Pete, you're not part of anything.

You're just a 'hole'...an arse-hole, trotting out the same old lines, aimlessly fighting the same old causes, racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism [sic] - the latter you can't even spell correctly... for fx sake get a grip...we're not buying any of what you're selling.

So there we have it - Used to be a sweet boy, but something went wrong, didn't it skinny?

End.

You're over analyzing this. I can't stand him because of what he's become - a right-wing racist apologist, surrounded by people he's paid to tell him he's right.

I despise racists and bigots. It's as simple as that, and that is my baseline.

Then how come you you shill for Muslim racism? Answer that Skinny

The Conservative party are fascists, their core members won't have to pay the new EU wealth tax by leaving the EU. Offshore accounts and money stashed in other principalities will be subject to tax. Hence Brexit and 3 years of non meetings about it.
They don't care that the working class in poorer areas take the majority of mass immigrants every year.
Most of them are not being moved to social housing in Kent or Dorset.
Yet nobody is refusing to listen to their fascist leader and his minions.
In fact it's OK to be asked to vote for them because it's democracy when you stick with the programme.
The Royal family are fascists, Fact,yet everyone bows to them. Because of course they are better than us, Hello magazine and their PR machine says so.
They have money and blue blood apparently.
There is a very skewed system in Britain but you're not allowed to talk about it or ask for answers because then YOU'RE the fascist.
It's Halloween horror every day. Trick or Treat?

Skinny we know. Everyone BUT Muslims are fascists. We know the song.

I'm not prepared to let racists off. Ever. No matter what their excuse.

When you waste your time making reference to a non-existent category such as human race, you are condemning your grandchildren to live under values and rules very different of which your grandparents fought for in the past.

Last edited:
I'm not prepared to let racists off. Ever. No matter what their excuse.

That attitude is basically the root of all bigotry. Smack a negative label on someone & hound them relentlessly no matter what else is going on their minds or lives.

You've probably got more in common with racists than Morrissey does. He has an acute fear of authority & conflict rather than a hatred of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
This above is yet more incoherent, subjective nonsense from right wing loons. You can always trust 'facts' when they are presented as "I knew such women" and "It was happening big time". I'm almost sure he meant to type "bigly" (in honour of his Trumpish master) instead of "big time" but got distracted.

Another howler "UK society as a whole were well & truly pissed off about it." Well, I know that to be untue because I wasn't pissed off about it (it was a lie) or am I not part of this "whole".

So there we have it: racism, misogyny, revisionism, sexism and class facism. Seems like a nice boy.

Skinny, here's a few more 'isms' for you when you run out of them (you must be getting close), courtesy of JL/YO:

Ev'rybody's talking about,
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m
All we are saying is f*** off you cunnnntttt!
All we are saying is f*** off you cunnnntttt!

When you waste your time making reference to a non-existent category such as human race, you are condemning your grandchildren to live under values and rules very different of which your grandparents fight for in the past.

Which values is islam imposing on the UK exactly? 1 example, just 1.

Anyone else noticed that a lot of Skinny’s posts are often more about himself than they are about Morrissey.
I this, I that, me, me, me!

That attitude is basically the root of all bigotry. Smack a negative label on someone & hound them relentlessly no what else is going on their minds or lives.

You've probably got more in common with racists than Morrissey does.

Good shot, right between the eyes.
Skinny won't get it though, because his 'brain' isn't wired up correctly.
If you don't think like skinny, or agree with him, then you're an 'ist' of some description...don't worry, he'll find one to fit.

Is Cassady a c***? Uh, huh. You typed the 1st thing that popped into your head. I did the same.
Someone’s upset aren’t they. A mere enquiry.
Thought police.

FREE SPEECH

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom