"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

I don't beleive AMW is not right wing as she said she wanted to reduce birth rate of Muslim births in a televised under cover report. How does she wish to carry out this eugenics??

Last edited:
I like how all the racists are coming out on this thread to say that being racist isn't racist and how racists are being persecuted and let's mark all these posts down and you can't say anything these days what happened to free speech I want to call a spade a spade etc ad infinitum
haha skinflint,if you don't agree with him he will shout it from the rooftops so everyone can hear.calling a spade a spade,i call it it a big tool you find in your shed,just noticed the three people who have given me a troll symbol,skinny,trill and ordinary boy,ordinary have you come back for round two,think we all know who won round 1.

controlled immigration is the sensible way anything else is crazy unless your Dianne abbott who said let EVERYONE in WITHOUT checks.if you don't support certain newspapers your racist if you voted for Brexit your racist,means more than half of Britain is racist,the word is bandied about too freely these days to the point the word is now meaningless.

This makes for a disappointing read. Using simplistic, Trumpian analysis to support racism is, I think , beneath you.
The separate "controlled immigration" from rabid racism is juvenile. I believe in controlled immigration. I believe in it because I feel that immigrants need to be safe when entering a new country and that appropriate housing and additional infrastructure has to be provided to meet their needs, reduce ghettos and stop racism.

You also go on to use facts improperly to support your argument i.e 17.4 million. This was not half of the UK that was eligible to vote. Do you genuinely believe any politician, let alone a Tory, gives a f*** about anyone who voted Brexit?

You're right when you suggest the word racist is being used more. It is. It's being used more because racists feel emboldened to make awful comments by a growing right wing agenda and that that racism is supported by celebrities and politicians alike

Think back only a few years ... would scum like Reelfountain, Hofmann et al survived this forum for months let alone years. No. No, they wouldn't. But here they are 2 years in - the 'accpotable' face of racism. Racism that is excused and supported by others.

Racist is an incredibly important word and it applies appropriately to the main focus of the site, Morrissey, and also his seemingly growing band of hateful acolytes.

I like how all the racists are coming out on this thread to say that being racist isn't racist and how racists are being persecuted and let's mark all these posts down and you can't say anything these days what happened to free speech I want to call a spade a spade etc ad infinitum

I want to call a c*** a c***.

It is the so called mainstream media opinion that is extremist. Groups like For Britain are just expressing every day working class views - no mass immigration and no islamisation of European culture and way of life. If we want to live in Saudi Arabia we can move there. We want to live in Europe!

I don't beleive AMW is not right wing as she said she wanted to reduce birth rate of Muslim births in a televised under cover report. How does she wish to carry out this eugenics??

Interesting. But to be fair to those attempting to defend her on this, maybe she's referring to the white muslims, not those other types. That must be it. Not racist at all. Just worried about white muslims.

He's apparently an "authority" on Islam because he was brought up in a muslim household. That's quite the leap.

It makes for an amusing read. His position seem to be predicated on the fact that the For Britain website and manifesto contain no direct links to the far right and its ideology. They wouldn't because this could be challenged legally.

It's a bit like expecting a conservative manifesto to read " .. the Working Time Directive will be slowly eradicated so that those on lower pay have fewer rights allowing employers to dispense with their services with a minimum of fuss". Any sensible person knows this is Tory policy but you will not read it on the Tory website or within any manifesto, not yet, at least.

Apart from some opportunistic electioneering I can't see the point of this 'open letter'.

N.B. He's seemingly For Britain but like most English-centric politicians swerves ignorantly between the terms UK, Britain and England. If he has no idea of the state of nations he's politically aligned to why would I believe anything else he has to say.

She's right about Mohammad being the most common boys name. Douglas Murray mentions it in this video also. I think she's concerned about the incredibly high birth rate of the muslim community. I wonder why that would be? How much Islam is too much for Britain? If Islam is so benign would you be happy to be the minority in an Islamic state known as Britain? I genuinely would love to know. Are you too afraid to say there may be a limit to your tolerance?

Last edited:
Interesting. But to be fair to those attempting to defend her on this, maybe she's referring to the white muslims, not those other types. That must be it. Not racist at all. Just worried about white muslims.

I knew she was paranoid, but that's completely insane. Europe is going to become an Islamic continent in exchange for trade???? Who are we meant to have made this deal with????

Poor Moz, you'll get your wish Skinny. If he doesn't distance himself from this fairly convincingly his reputation is gone in the UK. Hacks won't let him get away from it & every single dubious thing he's ever said will be forever cut & pasted in evidence. Till he dies.

haha skinflint,if you don't agree with him he will shout it from the rooftops so everyone can hear.calling a spade a spade,i call it it a big tool you find in your shed,just noticed the three people who have given me a troll symbol,skinny,trill and ordinary boy,ordinary have you come back for round two,think we all know who won round 1.
That's the triumvirate of troll marks. Ordinary, Trill, Skint.

as its Halloween.
skinflint-the babadook.
ordinarycock-pennywise.
trill-the smog monster.
hows that for a cast.
place is worse than any horror film.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrisey - For Britain

Open Letter to Randall Roberts and the Los Angeles Times

Khadija Adam, For Britain Deputy Chair

Related item:
I think you critical thinking should be directed in your government party and to some of your Islamic opresive extremist . Not to Morrissey he is not political. He is just a wonderful singer!! , you should listen to his music . I think you khajadija Adam and those few who attack Morrissey are cowards .... to afraid to speak up against your own government and monarchy. ( That name khadija sounds like shit in Spanish by the way!!no wonder). Love Morrissey forever and ever !!

She's right about Mohammad being the most common boys name. Douglas Murray mentions it in this video also. How much Islam is too much for Britain? If Islam is so benign would you be happy to be the minority in an Islamic state known as Britain? I genuinely would love to know.

It's not a popular name because we're being outnumbered, it's a popular name because it's so prevalent within a minority group.

Just like Catholics will bump up the numbers of Patricks & Teresas, but it still doesn't make us a Catholic country.

I'm going to be charitable & assume that Anne Marie's paranoia has something to do with Ireland's history of religious troubles & being ruled by England & she somehow thinks Islam will be like The Protestant Ascendancy.

She's right about Mohammad being the most common boys name. Douglas Murray mentions it in this video also. I think she's concerned about the incredibly high birth rate of the muslim community. I wonder why that would be? How much Islam is too much for Britain? If Islam is so benign would you be happy to be the minority in an Islamic state known as Britain? I genuinely would love to know. Are you too afraid to say there may be a limit to your tolerance?

AMW and her defenders/sympathisers-How do you selectively control birth rates so you have less Muslim births in UK now? . Mass forced sterilisation of Muslims?? , culling of babies born to Muslim parents. ?? After all like Nazis your going down the route of Eugenics.

Last edited:
Link posted by Famous when dead:

Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrisey - For Britain

Open Letter to Randall Roberts and the Los Angeles Times

Khadija Adam, For Britain Deputy Chair

Related item:
Open letter to the LA times and. Randall "
Roberts. What part don't you understand ? we fans don't care It doesn't change my feelings toward Morrissey he is not political. He is just a singer entitle of his opinion.!! You should go after your political party and monarchy. That's the real problem. !! What part don't you get??

Who is Khadija Adam? I can’t find any mentions of her anywhere. Not on Google, not on Twitter, not on the For White Britain website. Does she even exist? You lot’ll know.

I was wondering this. I couldn't find any photos of her on the For Britain website, either. The open letter does seem to be correct, however, in saying that the Wikipedia page relating to For Britain is locked, which rather raises the question of whether there is a failure of debate here.

Is population replacement happening, by design or by default? Is that okay? Is Islam (as an ideology, not a race, since we can surely agree it isn't a race) a threat to the values and security of the UK and other (historically) non-Islamic countries?

Can we ask these questions?

If not, why not?

Personally, I would say, the more we're told we're not allowed to ask these questions, the more it appears like they need to be asked.

How do you selectively control birth rates so you have less Muslim births in UK now? . Mass forced sterilisation of Muslims?? , culling of babies born to Muslim parents. ?? After all like Nazis your going down the route of Eugenics.
You are asleep: states intervene to control the birth rates of their populations constantly. And selectively so. IVF treatment in the UK is an economically selective process. It is designed that way, it doesn’t passively happen. In the 80s Thatcher’s government purposefully demonised single mothers in working class towns. This campaign too was openly designed to reduce the numbers of a targeted demographic. In the 20th century the UK government sanctioned forced sterilisations of those it perceived to be undesirable. And your opinions, which simply repeat state mantras, will make you unattractive to many...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Khadija Adam? I can’t find any mentions of her anywhere. Not on Google, not on Twitter, not on the For White Britain website. Does she even exist? You lot’ll know.

Up until your recent spate of postings we all thought the same about you...who is Trill, does he even exist?...total enigma.

Re; KA however, you can write to her Trill, at this address:

The For Britain Movement
Fairfax House
6a Mill Field Road
Cottingley Business Park
Bradford
BD16 1PY

She lives next door to Skinny, they're best of buds apparently, meet up for prayer meetings, share kebabs, etc. Skinny is actually a FB member, so all this whingeing about racism/fascism is all a smoke screen to get numbers & traffic on here. Laughable really. Warped or what?

It is the so called mainstream media opinion that is extremist. Groups like For Britain are just expressing every day working class views - no mass immigration and no islamisation of European culture and way of life. If we want to live in Saudi Arabia we can move there. We want to live in Europe!

I'm every day working class - these racist bastards do not speak for me or anyone I know.

You are asleep: states intervene to control the birth rates of their population’s constantly. And selectively so. IVF treatment in the UK is an economically selective process. It is designed that way, it doesn’t passively happen. In the 80s Thatcher’s government purposefully demonised single mothers in working class towns. This campaign too was openly designed to reduce the numbers of a targeted demographic. In the 20th century the UK government sanctioned forced sterilisations of those it perceived to be undesirable. And your opinions, which simply repeat state mantras, will make you unattractive to many...
How do you currentlyreduce Muslim birth rates in UK? How would AMW make this happen? Direct answer wanted to direct question.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom