"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

this gonna be a long newsitem, think the Guardian can better focus on England Brexit situation, Boris Johnson [sorry if I write it not good] yesterday announces new elections on december the 12th. About UKIP I only know Morrissey wore a pin [in the USA] on his jacket, as for this newsitem, I'm Dutch , and know too many about whose who, but having Pakistani in UKIP made me frown....

Please vote on december the 12th England [ or whatever date]

For Britain are a diverse bunch of cranks & very unlikely to make any impact on British politics but that letter is going to make Morrissey's life worse. They're not treating Islam as an ideology, they're treating it as a race that has to be kept out of or removed from Europe. That's standard fascism.

The Far Right have been trying to soften their image for years, but it's very hard to disguise their core authoritarian ethnic nationalism. It's sad to see so many minorities fall for it just because Islamic terrorism became so baroque.

They can dress it up however they like, but they were too racist even for UKIP. f*** 'em. f*** all separatists, bigots and racists. Including Morrissey.

One more thing - using the "we can't be racist, look at this black person" is tantamount to shuffling awkwardly and muttering "OK then, we're racist"

Last edited:
They can dress it up however they like, but they were too racist even for UKIP. f*** 'em. f*** all separatists, bigots and racists. Including Morrissey.

One more thing - using the "we can't be racist, look at this black person" is tantamount to shuffling awkwardly and muttering "OK then, we're racist"

I'd rather try to persuade them out of it.

this gonna be a long newsitem, think the Guardian can better focus on England Brexit situation, Boris Johnson [sorry if I write it not good] yesterday announces new elections on december the 12th. About UKIP I only know Morrissey wore a pin [in the USA] on his jacket, as for this newsitem, I'm Dutch , and know too many about whose who, but having Pakistani in UKIP made me frown....

and Scotland and wales and northern Ireland.

He’s going after so-called separatists now

Well, that's a shame, isn't it? When you're too racist for Twitter...

YJPgm6O.jpg

1. Brexit isn't just England that will leave its the UK, England, Wales, Scotland and NI
2. Morrissey never wore a UKIP badge and the open letter is not written by UKIP either, it's For Britian. However, I'm sure like For Britain, UKIP does have mixed race members to include Pakistani.

Who is Khadija Adam? I can’t find any mentions of her anywhere. Not on Google, not on Twitter, not on the For White Britain website. Does she even exist? You lot’ll know.

Well, that's a shame, isn't it? When you're too racist for Twitter...

YJPgm6O.jpg

Is that your order of the day?

Morning prayers.
Check for anti-morrissey articles and comment only if suits your agenda.
Check all accounts that you oppose on twitter in a hope they are suspended for being racist.
Mid-morning prayers.

Repeat.

controlled immigration is the sensible way anything else is crazy unless your Dianne abbott who said let EVERYONE in WITHOUT checks.if you don't support certain newspapers your racist if you voted for Brexit your racist,means more than half of Britain is racist,the word is bandied about too freely these days to the point the word is now meaningless.i actually voted remain.

Last edited:
controlled immigration is the sensible way anything else is crazy unless your Dianne abbott who said let EVERYONE in WITHOUT checks.if you don't support certain newspapers your racist if you voted for Brexit your racist,means more than half of Britain is racist,the word is bandied about too freely these days to the point the word is now meaningless.
In other words, he’s racist.

I like how all the racists are coming out on this thread to say that being racist isn't racist and how racists are being persecuted and let's mark all these posts down and you can't say anything these days what happened to free speech I want to call a spade a spade etc ad infinitum

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom