Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena (Nov. 11, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / My Hurling Days Are Done / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / Knockabout World / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window (live debut) / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of: bobbydee, Jess-E, cvbreslin & FWD (verified against YT entire concert).

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221111-223938.png

img_2_1668226765965~2.jpg

(R. Gonzales FB).

mozzerposse-12112022-0001.jpg

(Mozzerposse IG)

josephcg1225-12112022-0001.jpg

(Josephcg1225 IG).

mozzerie_dean13-12112022-0001.jpg

(Rosy IG).

Last edited:

... Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die /

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before.
(last played August, 2015).

Thank you, we're acquainted now...
Billy Budd.

Jess-E tiktok live broadcast (ended after Telephone).

Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings.

So cumulative:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd /Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings /

Both live streams dead currently.

Last edited:

Rebels without Applause, Girlfriend in a Coma (both seemingly before My Life…)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom