only I registered...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31782

YouTube is starting to be blocked in our country.I'll have to live without Morrissey's clips somehow:tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube is starting to be blocked in our country.I'll have to live without Morrissey's clips somehow:tears:

What country is this? And is the site YouTube being blocked, or just some videos?

Because sometimes certain videos can be blocked regardless of what country you’re in.

What country is this? And is the site YouTube being blocked, or just some videos?

Because sometimes certain videos can be blocked regardless of what country you’re in.
Russian Federation. this has been going to be done here for a long time. now some videos are already blocked, which I could watch earlier. some influential people in Russia predict a complete lockdown by September. no one knows anything for sure. it's all very unpredictable. ps. what does this picture mean, I did not understand:) it means you support me?

Mr Morrissey is very caring, isn't he? and I take his song kiss me a lot too close to my heart. I just want to hug and kiss him on the cheek. Especially since that's how he pronounces it...he has such diction. That's how I am, you see..I can't hide anything. but it seems to me that this is exactly the effect he was trying to achieve, the sly fox;)

Are there many Morrissey fans in Russia? Kinda wonder how many fans he has in the Slavic countries. I know Latinos love him

Are there many Morrissey fans in Russia? Kinda wonder how many fans he has in the Slavic countries. I know Latinos love him
I don't know. Personally, I do not know any other Russian Morrissey fans. But in the whole country, of course, they are, because in various online publications there are sometimes articles devoted to events with Morrissey

Russian Federation. this has been going to be done here for a long time. now some videos are already blocked, which I could watch earlier. some influential people in Russia predict a complete lockdown by September. no one knows anything for sure. it's all very unpredictable.

something else about Morrissey...

"Don't talk about love
Everything is said about it
Don't burn for no reason
Be able to control yourself
Don't talk about love
And if you can't keep silent, sing!"
from a soviet song

"And find someone to carry your bags"

( people always forget that last line)

"And find someone to carry your bags"

( people always forget that last line)
did you see something militant in this harmless quatrain or do you have an inadequate reaction to the word soviet ? ps.before you write something, think about whether you know the person

Хм, мне кажется, @Barking имел(а) в виду то, что личный ассистент Моррисси всюду носит за ним сумки :unsure:
@Barking were you talking about Damon carrying around Moz's bags?

Back
Top Bottom