Online sites....serious advice

Is it just a coincidence that the ad banners on this Forum have suddenly begun to have a dating service on them (parship.co.uk)? :p

I might have a look as I'm giving up with mine - a lot of the ladies on there who claim to be in their 30's are clearly in their late 50's!

A good friend of mine has decided to join one of these online dating thingymejigs. She has no idea about the internet and the weirdos it attracts though....she isn't naive though so she should be okay. As her previous boyfriends have always turned out to be oddballs I dread to think what she will meet. I'm gonna give her Eliza's profile to show her how it's done :D Oops there I go again :rolleyes:

I just find it a bit hard to believe people. I mean really, you could
talk to a man online who may actually be married with kids when
he's told you he's single. Or he could be a total psychopath ready
to drug you and do away with you.
Awww, just call me paranoid....:eek:

I just find it a bit hard to believe people. I mean really, you could
talk to a man online who may actually be married with kids when
he's told you he's single. Or he could be a total psychopath ready
to drug you and do away with you.
Awww, just call me paranoid....:eek:

But that could also be true in a 'real life' encounter.

"sweet, sensitive, generous, stable, secure, sensual, loyal and most of all, respectful man that will be patient and will be the love of my life forever"
This is the reaction that any guy who is NOT likely to cut you up into symmetrical pieces and leave you in a hefty bag in a backalley somewhere would have to this kind of statement:
familyguy6.gif

If you thought this was good, wait til you see next month's rehash of the exact same topic.
The clock is ticking......17 days til V-Day! :D
The posts should be getting reaaaal good soon.
Valentine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom