Morrissey Central "ONE YEAR GONE IS ONE YEAR TOO LONG" (August 4, 2021)

ONE YEAR GONE IS ONE YEAR TOO LONG

unnamed-1_q5lqgp.jpg

Elizabeth

13 November 1937

13 August 2020

Related item:

Remarkable isn't it. Seems like just a few months to me.
For, poor, M, I expect its been speeding looping months of living hell . It's so so very painful when someone that close vanishes from your life.
He was right in that interview, you never ever get over this stuff you just hobble along, hopefully, he can find some peace in the fact he tried to be a good son and had her in his life for over 60 years.

I'm hoping there will be a huge outpouring of love for him in Vegas (even though I'm not going)

You know, its why i was against that Simpsons episode. They were fans, they would have known how close he was to his mum but they still attacked, with only months between the body going in the ground and the showing of the episode

"Oh but its only a joke, jeez have a sense of humour " .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moz deserved that Simpsons episode. Well earned bashing.

Anxiously awaiting the next round of Elizabeth bikini pix from dear ol’ son Mozzy. Don’t keep us waiting too long, mate. We know you won’t make it out of Vegas.

It will be always hard no matter how many years.
I still miss lots of family and friends I lost.
Death if a terrible thing for the ones who stay.
388c0a4e5eed708971dbb1b96c9cabe8.jpg

He has his sister also.

Maybe anon Frank doesn’t want to be in a ‘serious relationship’. Many have satisfying lives without the desire to be with someone 24/7. Just saying.
I'm not saying Frank wants to be in a serious relationship, sometimes things happen and sometimes never happen.

I'm not saying Frank wants to be in a serious relationship, sometimes things happen and sometimes never happen.

Don't give up about being in a serious relationship. Who knows.”

Ok, just the way you wrote the above seems to imply otherwise.

How one man mourning the loss of his mother can stir up a debate - let alone an infected and feral debate such as this one - is beyond me. You people are sick and there is no helping you.

Bring back the A-Z.

How one man mourning the loss of his mother can stir up a debate - let alone an infected and feral debate such as this one - is beyond me. You people are sick and there is no helping you.

Bring back the A-Z.

The hate displayed on this site for Morrissey really shows how disturbed the individuals are that negatively criticize Morrissey continually.

Of course it’s obvious that most of them simply get a kick out of trolling Morrissey fans, but underneath that, it seems pretty clear, that there is some deeply rooted sickness within those that come here to continually and negatively criticize Morrissey
or his fans.

There’s probably no way to help them, so it’s best just to scroll past their posts.

The hate displayed on this site for Morrissey really shows how disturbed the individuals are that negatively criticize Morrissey continually.

Of course it’s obvious that most of them simply get a kick out of trolling Morrissey fans, but underneath that, it seems pretty clear, that there is some deeply rooted sickness within those that come here to continually and negatively criticize Morrissey
or his fans.

There’s probably no way to help them, so it’s best just to scroll past their posts.
Yes, I think the sickness is real and obvious. I can’t help but think that these people are probably quite disturbed in real life as well. Potentially dangerous, even. Their behavior here is testament to that, I think.

Prayers, continued prayers . . .

Love is stronger than death.

Well, Morrissey as we expressed our condolences on that sad day, we remain true to your music and efforts to save our animal friends. Each time you see your sister, nephew, cousins or you....there is your dear mother Elizebeth with you...because with out your mom, you all wouldn't be here. Elizebeth will always live in each of your souls and spirits. Remember the good times ! God bless you & yours. David

or his fans.

Yes, hate towards Morrisey and towards the fans that want to support him and other fans. It seems part of some people's nature that for not being bullied by them you always have to be original and flashy, even when you just want to show a bit of compassion and hope. It's tiresome. Anyway I chose to be a Hallmark card rather than a senseless bitch.

Last edited:

or his fans.

You seem like you are in a weird cult. Morrissey can do no wrong in your eyes. I always get a strange Jonestown vibe from you.

You seem like you are in a weird cult. Morrissey can do no wrong in your eyes. I always get a strange Jonestown vibe from you.
You, on the other hand, just seem like a spiteful and mean-spirited person. I don’t think that’s any better.

I reckon what a quintessential California Mom. I reckon she looks like everyone's mom in the
San Fernando Valley in the 70's. I reckon I can tell from the bushes in the background that was taken at their house in the Valley green card he doesn't live in LA anymore beach mouth fake impostor photo ops inn n nn n n nnnn n nn it.

Fark Arse!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom