Morrissey Central "ONE YEAR GONE IS ONE YEAR TOO LONG" (August 4, 2021)

ONE YEAR GONE IS ONE YEAR TOO LONG

unnamed-1_q5lqgp.jpg

Elizabeth

13 November 1937

13 August 2020

Related item:

hard to believe its been a year,time really does fly by.

hard to believe its been a year,time really does fly by.
Remarkable isn't it. Seems like just a few months to me.
For, poor, M, I expect its been speeding looping months of living hell . It's so so very painful when someone that close vanishes from your life.
He was right in that interview, you never ever get over this stuff you just hobble along, hopefully, he can find some peace in the fact he tried to be a good son and had her in his life for over 60 years.

I'm hoping there will be a huge outpouring of love for him in Vegas (even though I'm not going)

You know, its why i was against that Simpsons episode. They were fans, they would have known how close he was to his mum but they still attacked, with only months between the body going in the ground and the showing of the episode

"Oh but its only a joke, jeez have a sense of humour " .

Remarkable isn't it. Seems like just a few months to me.
For, poor, M, I expect its been speeding looping months of living hell . It's so so very painful when someone that close vanishes from your life.
He was right in that interview, you never ever get over this stuff you just hobble along, hopefully, he can find some peace in the fact he tried to be a good son and had her in his life for over 60 years.

I'm hoping there will be a huge outpouring of love for him in Vegas (even though I'm not going)

You know, its why i was against that Simpsons episode. They were fans, they would have known how close he was to his mum but they still attacked, with only months between the body going in the ground and the showing of the episode

"Oh but its only a joke, jeez have a sense of humour " .
exactly!!! You're not a fan or admirer when you attack what you admire!!!! When Moz received the lowest blow ever received, they scoffed and had zero empathy!!!! Moz was on the ground!!!, unforgivable!!. Good reflection I thought of the same thing when the guys in the silly drawings made fun of Moz, maybe they don't know a mother's love

it has been a year as well since my mom passed(june 2020)*and another day passes like a dream*

It is a part of life. We all have to go through it, not just Morrissey. Buck up.
Yeah, why the hell should you mourn the irrevocable loss of the one person you’ve loved the most in your entire life? Who does that?!

I know the first year anniversary of a much beloved parent’s death is a time of strange reflection, and it all may or perhaps may not even seem real - this part varies I suppose person to person.

But what I hope for you Mozzy, is that even though this one year anniversary will precede a mixture of thoughts and feelings that are deeply personal to you, I hope that at the same time you and your family will come together to reflect on your mother’s life, on what she meant to you, and to share together your recollections and your tremendous love for her - which of course, she knew, and felt profoundly, and loved you equally so in return - all which will never lessen and which will never leave you

❤️❤️❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom