One thing we, as the human race, should be able to agree on.

I agree with this yes.

this thread deserves to get bumped.

i just remembered, there was this girl I went to college with. me and my friends used to say she looked like the singer from Nickelback.

I agree with this yes.

this thread deserves to get bumped.

i just remembered, there was this girl I went to college with. me and my friends used to say she looked like the singer from Nickelback.

Oh, poor thing. :o

I don't like Nickelback but their song Rockstar is not too bad. And it always puts a smile on my face cause it reminds me of a lovely scene: I was travelling in a car with my hubby and his 2 friends (all 3 guys in their early 30s) and when this song came up, they opened the windows, put the volume on the maximum, and sang (screamed) along. :D They were cute.

Oh, poor thing. :o

I don't like Nickelback but their song Rockstar is not too bad. And it always puts a smile on my face cause it reminds me of a lovely scene: I was travelling in a car with my hubby and his 2 friends (all 3 guys in their early 30s) and when this song came up, they opened the windows, put the volume on the maximum, and sang (screamed) along. :D They were cute.

yes i know, I am very mean. :cool: haha, never said it to her face though!!! :D

ugh, I can't stand them. that song that starts off "I wanna see your pants around your feet" or some shit like that? ugh, AWFUL. f***ing bleck bleck bleck :sick::sick::sick: I'm all about sexual innuendo in songs, but geez. THEY ARE DOIN IT WRONG.

Well, my Spanish teacher would play Elton John in class.

Back
Top Bottom