One thing we, as the human race, should be able to agree on.

You are just so sad you know, coming on here with your Kylie vids and suchlike, and then ducking out of the issue by name calling

You are boring, and I would hate to be your brain = scary

You are just so sad you know, coming on here with your Kylie vids and suchlike, and then ducking out of the issue by name calling

You are boring, and I would hate to be your brain = scary
WOW! Sand in or near your genitals! Get over it, bb. There was never an issue. You were obviously hurt being called a Tranny. Sooooorry. Sheesh!

Lighten up, dickhead.

WOW! Sand in or near your genitals! Get over it, bb. There was never an issue. You were obviously hurt being called a Tranny. Sooooorry. Sheesh!

Lighten up, dickhead.

Are you suggesting that Scarlet1987Ialreadyhadmydriverslicensebythen and Reelaround are the same person? That's fascinating. It makes a lot of sense.

Are you suggesting that Scarlet1987Ialreadyhadmydriverslicensebythen and Reelaround are the same person? That's fascinating. It makes a lot of sense.
No, I am not suggesting that at all. They are just very bitter, nasty people.

I'm intrigued.
icon_popcorn.gif

But wait--Reelaround only trolls Unwitting Observer. Does that mean that iamnicola is UW, or is it just that Reelaround has expanded his trolling horizons?
It has expanded it's trolling horizons.

OMG, Nickelback HATE!! :mad:

I was subjected to a music video DVD at a New Years Eve party. I fought to pull the plug after the 6th song. :eek: :gun: Their videos are totally cheesy.

I've got one better. The band that played at the New Years Eve party I was at sang an assload of their songs. They sounded just like them...shitty. I asked my buddy who was enjoying it when they would launch into a Morrissey song.

I was thinking that if trolls just had a union, you know, paid some dues, went to meetings, got shirts and jackets and visited orphaned children for a Christmas dinner every year that they'd feel like they belonged to something and felt less compelled to act, well, trolly.

Duly noted.

I can tell you this now, and that is you can keep this forum with all it's pseudo fans masquerading as real

Carry on with your games, and you NRiTH, don't bother to send me your pisstake PMs any more, because you are just as nasty as you are accused as being

Just get on with it

OMGZ! Threatz!

I don't know who you are, but you are obviously leading a life full of hatred

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom