One thing we, as the human race, should be able to agree on.

mspendl828

Banned
Nickelback is pretty much the shittiest band ever.

This reminds me of this...

There are hundreds of Christian sects, from Catholics to Mormons to illiterate snake handlers in Tennessee, but without exception they all agree on one thing: Jesus was not enormously fat.

Agreed. When "This is how you remid me" came out all I could think was how shit the blokes voice was and that he looked like a c***.

Then on Big Brother they played it into the BB house and I cringed when they all went mad over it.

Don't know what to make of 'Rockstar' though. I just find it funny.

From the pen of Mr.Cave...

People just ain't no good
I think that's well understood
You can see it everywhere you look

It ain't that in their hearts they're bad
They can comfort you, some even try
They nurse you when you're ill of health
They bury you when you go and die
It ain't that in their hearts they're bad
They'd stick by you if they could
But that's just bullshit

People they ain't no good
People they ain't no good at all

OMG, Nickelback HATE!! :mad:

I was subjected to a music video DVD at a New Years Eve party. I fought to pull the plug after the 6th song. :eek: :gun: Their videos are totally cheesy.

All very true. But the mindless keep holding them up like they have some mythical talent. The best thing about their songs is when they end.
I agree. Their fans make me ill.
Dave said:
I can't tell Puddle of Mud from Nickleback. Creed at least had the sense to make their millions and then stfu and gtfo.
I agree and Jesus was even super happy when Creed broke up.
LegalTender said:
my art teacher used to play them, Dave Matthew's Band, 3 Doors Down, John Mayer, etc. every day during class.
OMG!!! WTF?! I would have had a fit!

OMG, Nickelback HATE!! :mad:

I was subjected to a music video DVD at a New Years Eve party. I fought to pull the plug after the 6th song. :eek: :gun: Their videos are totally cheesy.
OMG! :eek: You have more guts than I do. I wouldn't have sat through that shit.

OMG! :eek: You have more guts than I do. I wouldn't have sat through that shit.

My husband and I 'critiqued' every video. You can assume they were not favorable reviews. Our friend got tired of us bitchin'. :D We then put on a fantastic 80's video and danced. :cool:

My husband and I 'critiqued' every video. You can assume they were not favorable reviews. Our friend got tired of us bitchin'. :D We then put on a fantastic 80's video and danced. :cool:
Hahaha Amazing! The power of bitching!

Back
Top Bottom