One of the biggest things you could say that would piss off any morrissey fan.....

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the universe
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the universe

That mike joyce would be anywhere in the vicinity of morrissey. He is a first rate ass clown and i dont blame morrissey one bit for telling him to go f***himself and he wont get a nickel from him. Good for you moz,this dope's a f***in hing hang.

Hey mike,try getting your head out of your ass in the future...once again,it's not morrissey's nor johnny's fault that you were too stupid to get what was yours in the first place. You couldnt even play your own drums,you had to have johnny design drum patterns for you......... so in other words,it wasnt really you at all playing the drums,it was johnny???? why should you get a f***in penny??? you're lucky i wasnt at the courthouse that day...I wouldve issued you the chair shot and beating you so well deserve....... Nice job dickcheese,now thanks to you,the smiths will never reunite........Unless they do it with a different drummer,one who knows how to play his own instrument????

f***in dolt!

the biggest thing you could say that would piss off any real morrissey fan...

how about this, "that shithead joshua white is still breathing!"
You are not a Smiths fan. You claim to be a Morrissey fan, yet your only 'Morrissey' (infactual) claims are to which real fans mothers you've had sexual intercourse with! I bet Morrissey really thinks what a brilliant fanatic you are! (not)

Grim O'Grady

Re: the biggest thing you could say that would piss off any real morrissey fan...

hey ass clown...theres no bigger morrissey fan than myself..... can i help it if women want to sleep with me??? no...can i help it fi you're a first rate ass clown??? no...can i help it that mike joyce needs to be kicked in the skull so long,you have no movement left in your leg??? no...... Can I help it that you sleep with baboons???? no......

Re: the biggest thing you could say that would piss off any real morrissey fan...

In fact,Ill go a step further......Id like to bash YOUR f***in skull in with my steel toed boots so long Until i can no longer move my leg.....Why??? you most definately deserve it........ ass clown

> how about this, "that shithead joshua white is still breathing!"
> You are not a Smiths fan. You claim to be a Morrissey fan, yet your only
> 'Morrissey' (infactual) claims are to which real fans mothers you've had
> sexual intercourse with! I bet Morrissey really thinks what a brilliant
> fanatic you are! (not)

> Grim O'Grady

Grim, we must talk about this friendly banter you're having with the enigmatic Americano!

Hope you're well my friend.. Been up to Bury a few times recently... and nearly made a return to the Lad sClub today but ran out of time.. See you on the 24th!

Ruffian

Re: Whats even bigger than that????

Im curious what morrissey would say about you threatening my life on several occasions?? I mean...you're worse than i am.... You have stooped to an even lower level by trying to banter with the PIMP. Shame on you!!!!!

don't you love how Josh always replies to his own posts?

He has so much to give ...

don't go out in the dark oh joshua

> Im curious what morrissey would say about you threatening my life on
> several occasions?? I mean...you're worse than i am.... You have stooped
> to an even lower level by trying to banter with the PIMP. Shame on
> you!!!!!

I can't believe I'm still responing to this prick BUT Morrissey thinks for more about violence than sex ya numbty, try listening to his records ffs!

Re: I go out in the dark with your mom every friday night.....

She's always standing on streetcorners when she's out with me...have to make some more money so i can buy myself some nice things....... This time,I might have to kick your mum in the skull until I have no feeling left in my leg. She argues with me again,and she gets kicked in the f***in face as that ho should.

Back
Top Bottom