One of Bush's daughters is getting married this Saturday.

You're not invited, but how do you plan to celebrate? It's not going to be a White House ceremony (thank jebus; we already have enough traffic congestion here), but at Bush's Texas ranch.

2008_05_08t083335_450x326_us_bush_wedding.jpg

For all we know, that guy could be president about 30 years from now.

Leave your well-wishes for the happy couple here!

"The father of the bride has also given her a gift in the indomitable Bush style: a giant cross made out of Texas limestone that will serve as the altar for Jenna and Hager to exchange vows."

I'd be well pissed off at that gift, to be honest. :o What are they going to do with it after the wedding? :confused:

You're not invited, but how do you plan to celebrate? It's not going to be a White House ceremony (thank jebus; we already have enough traffic congestion here), but at Bush's Texas ranch.

2008_05_08t083335_450x326_us_bush_wedding.jpg

For all we know, that guy could be president about 30 years from now.

Leave your well-wishes for the happy couple here!

I started to think of some really scabrous things to say about Bush's offspring but you know what? Being Bush's offspring is so bad I wouldn't feel right dumping on the poor girl. Her wedding has already been turned into a hopelessly tacky affair by this giant cross Daddy is erecting-- what, no moon bounce?-- so she gets a pass.

I just hope they don't waste all that leftover food. :)

Here's me... not giving a rat's ass. :rolleyes: but LOL at the 'demon spawn' tag :D

I wonder what he'll say at the reception to toast the wonderful couple.

The video was shot at the August 29, 1992 wedding of Jamie Weiss, the daughter of Dubya's close friends Mike and Nancy Weiss. Mike, a Lubbock, Texas lawyer and CPA, was Bush's campaign chairman during his first political race (an unsuccessful 1978 congressional bid) and was one of the Texas governor's earliest political appointments. Nancy, also a Bush appointee, had a prime speaking slot on the final night of the Republican convention. She told the crowd, "I wish you could see how he reaches out to people, teasing those who can take it and protecting those who can't."

Last edited by a moderator:
"The father of the bride has also given her a gift in the indomitable Bush style: a giant cross made out of Texas limestone that will serve as the altar for Jenna and Hager to exchange vows."

I'd be well pissed off at that gift, to be honest. :o What are they going to do with it after the wedding? :confused:

Keep it as a headstone for their grave?...but knowing them they probably will have a big swanky mausoleum.

The Big Stone Cross. The exact dimensions remain secret, but the president called it "giant." The limestone came from a local quarry, the same one that furnished the stone for the Bush ranch home. The cross/altar will remain as a permanent landmark in front of the Bush lake.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=748164

I haven't seen the cross, and this article suggests no one has. But Worm calls it tacky. If Jenna had asked Jeremiah Wright to preside over her wedding like Barack Obama did, that would be a ceremony Worm would find lovely, especially if Wright veered off into a rant about whitey causing AIDS.

Congrats to Jenna on finding someone to share her life with.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=748164

I haven't seen the cross, and this article suggests no one has. But Worm calls it tacky. If Jenna had asked Jeremiah Wright to preside over her wedding like Barack Obama did, that would be a ceremony Worm would find lovely, especially if Wright veered off into a rant about whitey causing AIDS.

Congrats to Jenna on finding someone to share her life with.

And just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.

Yuk. Jenna looks almost exactly like her unmentionable (couldn't think up a good enough adjective for him) father. And has anyone noticed that Bush looks exactly like his mother, and well, his mother looks like the Quaker Oats man. Just sayin' - and her fiance does NOT know what he's in for. Probably about as astute as Dubya. When my friend ( and former Solo's friend) Lon would complain, "Cols, I can hear Air Force One going over the ranch Godamn him!" (Crawford is only 15 miles away from Waco, where he lived.)

Yuk. Jenna looks almost exactly like her unmentionable (couldn't think up a good enough adjective for him) father. And has anyone noticed that Bush looks exactly like his mother, and well, his mother looks like the Quaker Oats man. Just sayin' - and her fiance does NOT know what he's in for. Probably about as astute as Dubya. When my friend ( and former Solo's friend) Lon would complain, "Cols, I can hear Air Force One going over the ranch Godamn him!" (Crawford is only 15 miles away from Waco, where he lived.)

I guess Lon preferred it when the previous administration caused an assload of children to get burned alive in Waco.

I guess Lon preferred it when the previous administration caused an assload of children to get burned alive in Waco.

I assume you blame that administration for the Heaven's Gate fiasco as well.

I assume you blame that administration for the Heaven's Gate fiasco as well.

Because Bill Clinton and Janet Reno are Democrats, I assume you want me to forget about the children who died horrendously in Waco, Texas, when they could've been saved.

Because Bill Clinton and Janet Reno are Democrats, I assume you want me to forget about the children who died horrendously in Waco, Texas, when they could've been saved.

Yes, their deaths are the fault of Clinton and Reno and NOT David Koresh who would have eaten them or had sex with them if he didn't order them all burned alive with their parents. :rolleyes:

Yes, their deaths are the fault of Clinton and Reno and NOT David Koresh who would have eaten them or had sex with them if he didn't order them all burned alive with their parents. :rolleyes:

Oh dear, do we really need to go through all this again? The ATF could've arrested Koresh when he was away from the compound and away from the kids. Instead they caused that long stand-off, and when the mass media started telling Janet Reno it was taking too long and it was quite embarassing for her, Janet Reno decided it was more important to end the situation ASAP rather than take every step and excersise whatever patience would be required in order to SAVE THE LIVES OF THE NUMEROUS INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS INSIDE. Everyone but the most conpsiratorial understands that it was the nutcase Koresh who actually lit the place on fire, but that doesn't excuse the authorities' handling the situation. It was amazing to see that freak, Janet Reno, with her shaking hands, first telling us how much she cared about those kids who she feared were being sexually abused, but then turning out to provoke even worse for those kids as they were burned alive. Well, I guess they can't be sexually abused after they're burned alive. Thanks, Janet, for a job well done!

Last edited:
Oh dear, do we really need to go through all this again? The ATF could've arrested Koresh when he was away from the compound and away from the kids. Instead they caused that long stand-off, and when the mass media started telling Janet Reno it was taking too long and it was quite embarassing for her, Janet Reno decided it was more important to end the situation ASAP rather than take every step and excersise whatever patience would be required in order to SAVE THE LIVES OF THE NUMEROUS INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS INSIDE. Everyone but the most conpsiratorial understands that it was the nutcase Koresh who actually lit the place on fire, but that doesn't excuse the authorities handling the situation. It was amazing to see that freak, Janet Reno, with her shaking hands, first telling us how much she cared about those kids who she feared were being sexually abused, but then turning out to provoke even worse for those kids as they were burned alive. Well, I guess they can't be sexually abused after they're burned alive. Thanks, Janet, for a job well done!

Why do we need to harp on the past incompetences of previous presidential administrations? Seriously, can somebody please tell me the last President to have a spotless record? It was 15 years ago, get over it. Both the Clinton and Bush administrations were colosal failures for different reasons.

Why do we need to harp on the past incompetences of previous presidential administrations? Seriously, can somebody please tell me the last President to have a spotless record? It was 15 years ago, get over it. Both the Clinton and Bush administrations were colosal failures for different reasons.

I'll never get over it and don't understand someone telling me I should. And it was brought up quite reasonably in this thread (*) after Kali told us her friend in Waco, Texas, would curse the skies every time he heard Bush in Air Force One flying overhead. Did Lon prefer what the previous administration subjected Waco to?

*A thread where a bunch of small people were attacking Jenna Bush for no reason other than that their partisanship is quite out of hand and has rendered them hateful, ugly people. Funny, because the article linked to in the first post suggests that Jenna is not even sure if she considers herself a Republican.

I'd say Iraq trumps Waco, but I do think Waco is Clinton's responsibility. After all he said, "I take full responsibility", words which meant absolutely nothing.

Whatever. I think that she should take her honeymoon in Falujah, as a show of faith. Mission Accomplished.

I'll never get over it and don't understand someone telling me I should. And it was brought up quite reasonably in this thread (*) after Kali told us her friend in Waco, Texas, would curse the skies every time he heard Bush in Air Force One flying overhead. Did Lon prefer what the previous administration subjected Waco to?

*A thread where a bunch of small people were attacking Jenna Bush for no reason other than that their partisanship is quite out of hand and has rendered them hateful, ugly people. Funny, because the article linked to in the first post suggests that Jenna is not even sure if she considers herself a Republican.

Valid point. Attacking Jenna Bush is lame. If you're going to attack a president's kid it should be done in a lowbrow and tasteless way, like Wayne & Garth refering to Chelsea Clinton as a "babe in waiting"...they forgot to add the "Not!"

If Clinton hadn't sent Elian back to Cuba, he might be in Iraq now. (haven't actually done the math on this)

Tags
barbeque bush demon spawn dynasty lovely señorita mass distraction romantic waco wedding
Back
Top Bottom