One more thing (politics)

M

mozrebel

In view of the fact that a Fianna Fail-Sinn Fein coalition is looking like a serious prospect for our next government, with at least one Fianna Fail TD in favour of a merger between the two parties, does anyone else find this a wee bit scary?. sure the Progressive Democrats would be out, but Bertie and the Boys would be back in. If a Fine Gael/Labour coaltion with support from the Greens and Independents were the form the next Government (my choice) who would you prefer as an Taoiseach - Pat Rabitte or Enda Kenny? I'm a proud supporter of Rabitte and co., but he's slipping behind Kenny now in the popularity polls, so this mat be a moot point. Still Kenny as An Taoiseach, with Rabitte as An Tanaiste with still be better than the current Ahern/Harney arrangement.
Fianna Fail and their cronies have had long enough. Lets get them out of Government, and this time keep them out.

Just thought I'd join in in the political debate. This is as about as relevant to most of you as the Bush/Kerry Debate is to me. But I thoroughly respect your right to express your opinion.
Ever so vague Moz content -If Moz could get an Irish Passport then he could stand as an Independent. Every Moz Fan in Ireland could move to his Constituency and get him elected to Dail Eireann. Which means he'd have to live here. Yayy!!