One Day Good Bye Will Be Farewell

Ethan Poe

Does anyone have a version of this newly played track or the recent tijuana show in its entirety for that matter to post. It would be tres appreciated

Re: One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Yes, it could be great ! :D

it would be but does anyone have a full version from Tijuana or now the Vegas show?

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell (the whole thing)

This is the work of sus moz (thank you). I just recorded it from their photobucket upload. It was hidden after You Have Killed Me. It sounds wonderful. If you have problems with bad quality recordings please don't bother. But if you have a good quality recording hidden away, get uploading straight away.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JX97E49B

Re: One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell (the whole thing)

This is the work of sus moz (thank you). I just recorded it from their photobucket upload. It was hidden after You Have Killed Me. It sounds wonderful. If you have problems with bad quality recordings please don't bother. But if you have a good quality recording hidden away, get uploading straight away.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JX97E49B

Thanks a lot for this :)

I have the begining of this song's lyrics, could you complete them to have them all ???

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

"Always be careful
when you abuse (?) the one you love
the hour or the day no one can tell
but one day goodbye will be farewell
and you will never see the one you love again
you will never see the one you love again
I have..."

Sorry, I haven't listened closely to the full version yet. Maybe tonight when things quiet down I can do it. Afternoons get noisy around here. I'll post if I come up with it, ok?

Thats great, thanks. I just wanted to ask are there other new songs? I mean,besides Thats how people grow up and All you need is me.

does anyone know where i can find the lyrics for this? or does anyone know them?

Thats great, thanks. I just wanted to ask are there other new songs? I mean,besides Thats how people grow up and All you need is me.

Yes, a beautiful song called "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris."
:)

The link to That's How People Grow Up has expired, could someone please upload another?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom