On Vacation

Pervomartovtsi said:
there are a lot of couples in this forum, I want one too
Ah, yes. Wouldn't it be heavenly to have a love as magical as Theo and dazzak's?! *sigh*

Puddle said:
^^you two have been flirting all over the forum and it's really making me sick (jealous)
dear, i am sure i speak for mjp too when i say you are welcome to kick with our fray at any time... :D

Codreanu said:
Yeah, sickening isn't the word.
Imagine, carrying on like that on a public forum... :rolleyes: :p
not fooled by the prudish posturing, Cod. betcha you really enjoy such fine entertainment. :D

Pervomartovtsi said:
there are a lot of couples in this forum, I want one too
Are we supposed to think "Poor Pervo" here? I THINK NOT! Everyone knows you have your own appreciation society on this board (in members pics) and can easily get into THREE couples (including yourself in each) if you so chose... so...... hush up!

oh, and so the Emperor Moderator won't scold me - so who else will be away from the board for a while in the near future? anyone? traveling somewhere fun? ;)

As ever, I agree with everything said up there ^.

So sorry for making people sick, we have both worked hard to stay on topic, I'm sure you will agree but it's been hard, really hard.

And yes, Puddle, you would be invited, and if you remember, you were invited for a foursome long before anything said on this thread.

Anyway, yes, as No-one says, anyone else on hols this year?

(See told you we're keeping on topic)

am I the only one who stays home this year? (due to my Mother's lack of interest and money)

no one in particular said:
Are we supposed to think "Poor Pervo" here? I THINK NOT! Everyone knows you have your own appreciation society on this board (in members pics) and can easily get into THREE couples (including yourself in each) if you so chose... so...... hush up!

:( you are so harsh no-one...

and Wolve...we are in the same situation...NO FUN

^ harsh?? i am pointing out how popular you are!! you are pulling the self-pity thing yet again.... bah!

P.S. For MJP: maybe time to change your avatar. now i am getting you and roy's keane confused. please help me out. I don't want my brain muddled. you know how i like to keep it fit.

P.S. For MJP: maybe time to change your avatar. now i am getting you and roy's keane confused. please help me out. I don't want my brain muddled. you know how i like to keep it fit.

As you wish, ahh the memories.

To mjp: Now i have to say WOW. nice one.

And so fast too. (you and Pervo are very similar that way....) :D

edit: and now your reader (and writer, right?) knows how to spell RISQUE!!!

To mjp: Now i have to say WOW. nice one.

And so fast too. (you and Pervo are very similar that way....) :D

edit: and now your reader (and writer, right?) knows how to spell RISQUE!!!

I know - I was telling him to spell it that way but he always thinks he knows best.

By the way, the enlarged version of that pic has reference to the city of Lavonia on it - could it be the one I went to on the way back from Greenville?

^^ ok, folks. here is mjp's fondest memory from his "business trip" to the states. And yes, the third one down the list is in Lavonia, GA.

Not my fondest memory, I preferred this place as it was less in your face so to speak and a bit classier:

The Pink Pony: Located at 1837 Corporate Blvd in Atlanta. Phone: 404-634-6396. The Pink Pony offers nude dancing on a large stage, and a lunch/dinner menu. The Pink Pony has been featured in many men's magazines, the Howard Stern Show, and HBO. They've also hosted the Miss Nude World Pageant. Personal attention by the entertainers is limited for patrons, as the place is very large, and holds a capacity of about 300 people. The Pink Pony has earned a reputation among patrons of showcasing some of the most beautiful girls in Atlanta. Valet parking is available.

^^ ok, guess i should have said most vivid memory (billboards and all)!

Ok, where is Seasick when I need him to take over for me and this mess I have started.... :D

pervo, i just have to say publicly right here, that you are quite a clever one. (and that is my overall gestalt from your numerous posts). so, bravo! continue to regale us with your wit

pervo, i just have to say publicly right here, that you are quite a clever one. (and that is my overall gestalt from your numerous posts). so, bravo! continue to regale us with your wit

And such a pretty boy too - he's got the whole world in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom