On Vacation

no one in particular said:
mjp: just don't kill him!

I'l jealous, that's all.:(

Anyway, have 2 weeks off at the end of August, week two is Devon (SW England) week one I'm leaving free to do a last minute package hol somewhere.

Then, and I say this every year, I want to go to New York for a few days either late October or mid December.

Then it's probably Australia April next year.

Since Denia has left us again for another two weeks, i thought i would just cc this into the appropriate thread for her; i am sure that in her departure haste, she simply forgot to tell us here... :) :)

Denia said:
interesting enough, the reason this shall be my last post (till another 13 days) is because i'll be in Latin America. jetting out in a few hours sooo. CIAO!
from: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=347105&postcount=29

Pervo, does your school already start? That's early.....

I'm in the Uni and there was a strike a few months ago(for the improvement of the quality of the education), so they decided to shorten our vacations as we've lost classes for that strike

did the strike help?
(btw, goodluck for the following days! I still have one month left)

Hey,

Just waving to all of you here b/c next week, I leave for Iceland. Wish me luck to find a solution/Epiphany to my love-issue....

My goggles are off. My labcoat is on now w/ my bands pins gleaming at you.
I am waving pretty hard now.

So, as the title of the great band The Machine('s) album goes, "'Til We Meet Again)....(or maybe not...)

Cheers, e.

starry night said:
Hey,

Just waving to all of you here b/c next week, I leave for Iceland. Wish me luck to find a solution/Epiphany to my love-issue....

My goggles are off. My labcoat is on now w/ my bands pins gleaming at you.
I am waving pretty hard now.

So, as the title of the great band The Machine('s) album goes, "'Til We Meet Again)....(or maybe not...)

Cheers, e.

I hope Iceland will give a lot of joy and answers, take a lot of pictures 'cause Iceland is a beautiful country. Take care, and (try to) enjoy yourself!!!

uoh lucky boy... take care!

I noticed that I didn't rplied to dupree...

well the strike kinda worked but...not that much...the politicians screwed it up again U.u

marrymemorrissey said:
I really hate this thread, i want to be on vacation!

Well, if it's any consolation, I will be away in less than two weeks for two weeks.

Erm...:rolleyes: ...that probably hasn't helped has it?

I'll be f***ing off to my dad's ex-boss' fancy apartment on the nice side of Ibiza Friday week, so you twats'll have to survive without me for a week. Hopefully I'll "pull". If I don't, I'll just blame you lot.

Lol Dazzak.

You've upset Wolve so much that she deleted her post!

I really wonder if the boards will be put on a temporary stop in recognition of it's finest exponents being simultaneously absent?

One thing is for sure, people are gonna miss you and your pleasant way with words.:D

mjp said:
You've upset Wolve so much that she deleted her post!
bastard:p

mjp said:
Well, if it's any consolation, I will be away in less than two weeks for two weeks.

Erm...:rolleyes: ...that probably hasn't helped has it?

No, not helping really, but i think my hating this smug holiday thread will get me through in the meantime ;) .

Just back from 2 weeks in Torbay and very nice it was too.
Not too hot,not too cold and plenty of things to do.

I often wonder why so many people jet off to various places abroad when the UK has so much to offer, especially the English Riviera.

If you`ve done it,then fair enough,but if like me you haven`t seen all of the UK yet,then do that first,although I suppose it`s like music really and all down to personal taste.

From what I could see though, there were just as many night clubs and attractive women on the beaches in Torquay and Paignton as you would find in any Spanish resort.

Having a wife and kids in tow however does tend to cramp your style a bit so maybe I`m not the right person to make a judgement on what is best?

^^ Thanks for filling us in BUT you're meant to report here BEFORE you go away so we know not to worry about you too much.:D

I agree though, there are some great places and people in the UK but it's just the lack of guarantee on the weather; I'm off to the South-West of England in less than 2 weeks and already I'm panicking about the weather.

If I'd booked a package holiday abroad for example, it would not even enter my small and pathetic mind to worry about this.

Anyway, welcome back.:)

mjp said:
^^ Thanks for filling us in BUT you're meant to report here BEFORE you go away so we know not to worry about you too much.:D

Ha,Ha,yes I know,but I didnt see this thread before I left,only seeing it rather blurry eyed this morning after a late return last night.

I even noticed too there were some replies to my Kasabian thread while I was away which did surprise me,even if they were mostly negative.

But of course you must all have realised I was on holiday due to my lack of posting recently?....Especially with my post count.... And my natural charisma of course!

Back
Top Bottom