On Timeout

You were given a specific warning from the site administrator to stop trolling with repetitive, continuous posts against another user. You ignored this and continued and were given a 3 day ban (Time Out). You have been warned that if this continues you will be banned. Other users have also received warnings in relation to this, including some you may not like. TOS apply and you should not expect mods and administrators to be patient with this stuff much longer when you ignore warnings

THIS IS THE PIGSTY. ANYTHING GOES. The site administrator himself told me that he doesn't even care to hear of reports in the pigsty. If this is not the case, please, have him inform me of these new pigsty rules. Otherwise...

2159_1272950412470.jpg

I was given a warning that the word "Deep" was harrassing to Viva on the Auteur thread. (An auteur is a filmmaker, usually a director, who exercises creative control over his or her works and has a strong personal style.) Kinda makes him sound like a pussy if he can photoshop a pig nose onto my face from a pic in the post a pic thread and can't take the word "Deep." :lbf: Maybe it's your new guardian angel to no God gettin' yer back? Or maybe you're really just a pussy. Who knows.

We should probably just bite the bullet and literally ignore each other for a while.

I was given a warning that the word "Deep" was harrassing to Viva on the Auteur thread. (An auteur is a filmmaker, usually a director, who exercises creative control over his or her works and has a strong personal style.) Kinda makes him sound like a pussy if he can photoshop a pig nose onto my face from a pic in the post a pic thread and can't take the word "Deep." :lbf: Maybe it's your new guardian angel to no God gettin' yer back? Or maybe you're really just a pussy. Who knows.

We should probably just bite the bullet and literally ignore each other for a while.

2159_1272950412470.jpg

I didn't issue any warnings or bans to anyone. Continuous fighting will result in this. I'm just explaining why they were given

I didn't issue any warnings or bans to anyone. Continuous fighting will result in this. I'm just explaining why they were given

I'm not saying you did, I was just pointing out the confusion of what's offensive of what's not. Seems like maybe we need to update the constitution or something now that there's the assault rifle of repetition that wasn't used in the old days when people loaded a musket of offense and fired one shot. Today it's semi-automatic cut and paste. If you can't figure out I'm trying to liken spamming to gun control in metaphor and doing a terrible job because I'd rather be taking a nap. :D

Re:

Are Skylarker, Viva and NHNS on some kind of ban or have they simply left?
Anyone?

*sigh*

Give us a break, they voluntarily stopped posting the forums.

If a user has been given a time out, his / her avatar and signature images won't be shown.
In case of banning under the user name it says banned.

Well, some users removed their avatar and had their user custom title as banned as a joke.

Apart from forthcoming screening of Hollywood High live and DVD release, virtually no news of Morrissey at the moment.

Last edited:
Re:

*sigh*

Give us a break, they voluntarily stopped posting the forums.

If a user has been given a time out, his / her avatar and signature images won't be shown.
In case of banning under the user name it says banned .

Well, some users removed their avatar and had their user custom title as banned as a joke.

Apart from forthcoming screening of Hollywood High live and DVD release, virtually no news of Morrissey at the moment.
Gosh Kewpie, you're a precious little darling are you not?
I only asked.
If it is such an effort don't bother yourself.
Ofcourse there is no news of Moz. He's washed up.

Are Skylarker, Viva and NHNS on some kind of ban or have they simply left?
Anyone?

Perhaps they're 're-imagining' their personas and will return with new names and a different attitude?
Perhaps they're on a summer hike or an intensive fitness 'boot-camp'? There's more to life than being witty and caustic.
Let's all just hope and pray that it's that and not a petulant sulk for not being able to 'negotiate' their agenda to a satisfactory conclusion.
I miss them. I really do! Doesn't everyone? *thinking*

Perhaps they're 're-imagining' their personas and will return with new names and a different attitude?
Perhaps they're on a summer hike or an intensive fitness 'boot-camp'? There's more to life than being witty and caustic.
Let's all just hope and pray that it's that and not a petulant sulk for not being able to 'negotiate' their agenda to a satisfactory conclusion.

Arby's apparently feels quite liberated by their absence, now she can talk about Morrissey. :p Granted it's to herself, but it's cute.

am I happy they are gone?
believe it or not, the answer is
no
why? because I have always believed that VH was good at heart
and I am actually sorry that I may have typed anything(no matter how long ago)
which brang him harm
however, if he comes back, I hope it is to return with an air of "positivity"
by that I don't being a sychohantic to Moz, but to mean merely rising above the petty crap which can go on here from some
and I sincerely believe such is possible because in spite of all his posted "hate"
he is one of the finest posters here when he thinks with his true mind and heart
amen...

No, I dont miss them since you asked. They can take a "summer hike" off a cliff.

am I happy they are gone?
believe it or not, the answer is
no
why? because I have always believed that VH was good at heart
and I am actually sorry that I may have typed anything(no matter how long ago)
which brang him harm
however, if he comes back, I hope it is to return with an air of "positivity"
by that I don't being a sychohantic to Moz, but to mean merely rising above the petty crap which can go on here from some
and I sincerely believe such is possible because in spite of all his posted "hate"
he is one of the finest posters here when he thinks with his true mind and heart
amen...

You're clearly distressed as you've forgotten your usual emoticon blizzard.

Don't worry, I'm sure he/she/it/they are fine and responding to the managed intervention.

I hope you are enjoying yourself in China. Are there large posters of Moz on billboards? Does everyone sit around discussing his 'sub-species' thingy? Or do they have better things to do as they reach for an oxygen mask?

Or do they have better things to do as they reach for an oxygen mask?

China has GOT to figure out something about the pollution. Fast. Or everyone does and needs to help China.

China has GOT to figure out something about the pollution. Fast. Or everyone does and needs to help China.

China sacrificed 4000 years of civilisation to have 30 years of Western Imperialist Manufacturing from 79 to 09, since then they're holding off disaster as America 'reindustrialises' the cheap offshored jobs from temporary shale gas fracking. China has destoyed their water resources. I'm not sure if they can ever escape the consequences of the Pearl Delta Industrial 'experiment':

"“To fight for every drop of water or die” is how China’s former water resources minister, Wang Shucheng, once described the nation’s water policy. "
“Why can’t China have just one river that isn’t destroyed by humans?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/w...er-threaten-a-region.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

China sacrificed 4000 years of civilisation to have 30 years of Western Imperialist Manufacturing from 79 to 09, since then they're holding off disaster as America 'reindustrialises' the cheap offshored jobs from temporary shale gas fracking. China has destoyed their water resources. I'm not sure if they can ever escape the consequences of the Pearl Delta Industrial 'experiment':

"“To fight for every drop of water or die” is how China’s former water resources minister, Wang Shucheng, once described the nation’s water policy. "
“Why can’t China have just one river that isn’t destroyed by humans?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/w...er-threaten-a-region.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Spread the disease from the South China Sea.

You're clearly distressed as you've forgotten your usual emoticon blizzard.

Don't worry, I'm sure he/she/it/they are fine and responding to the managed intervention.

I hope you are enjoying yourself in China. Are there large posters of Moz on billboards? Does everyone sit around discussing his 'sub-species' thingy? Or do they have better things to do as they reach for an oxygen mask?
yeah, I was a little drunk last nite :squiffy:
as for China, I don't know, at least where I live the water and air are fine :)

Back
Top Bottom