On this day in history

Get back to it and suck your ganglord cause everybody knows they are all secretly gay.
you shouldnt encourage him.... fyi, he isnt funny, at all. in fact, he's probably the least clever person ive ever come across on the internet.

you shouldnt encourage him.... fyi, he isnt funny, at all. in fact, he's probably the least clever person ive ever come across on the internet.

I didn't realize I was encouraging him.
I thought some of his posts were funny and his gifs. But I dislike his bullieng and the way he used info from people just being very open and honest about their vulnerabilities, and trying to hurt them.
Most people on the internet are not clever.
I'm going underground.

Last edited:
I thought some of his posts were funny and hsis gifs. But I dislike his bullieng and the way he used info from people just being very open and honest about their vulnerabilities, and trying to hurt them.
I'm going underground.
on the contrary, there are a whole lot of clever people on the internet, and on this site, as well. he's not one of them. you'd think after being here 20 years he would've picked up some cleverness, but nope.

I thought some of his posts were funny and hsis gifs. But I dislike his bullieng and the way he used info from people just being very open and honest about their vulnerabilities, and trying to hurt them.
I'm going underground.

All that fat c*** has to do is leave me alone. I do not rate her posts and I have her on ignore. I rarely read them. She's a stupid fat narcissistic c*** tub of shit and if that hurts her feelings all she has to do is f*** off.
If you're going to quit talking to people you enjoy talking to because I respond to her constantly begging for attention then what I say about her being a controlling narcissist is exactly correct.
How is a post to the poster from Sweden about a "black gene" a troll post?
But when I say something back she's a victim? f*** that fat bitch.

on the contrary, there are a whole lot of clever people on the internet, and on this site, as well. he's not one of them. you'd think after being here 20 years he would've picked up some cleverness, but nope.

It's in his swastika-shaped genes.

All that fat c*** has to do is leave me alone. I do not rate her posts and I have her on ignore. I rarely read them. She's a stupid fat narcissistic c*** tub of shit and if that hurts her feelings all she has to do is f*** off.
If you're going to quit talking to people you enjoy talking to because I respond to her constantly begging for attention then what I say about her being a controlling narcissist is exactly correct.
How is a post to the poster from Sweden about a "black gene" a troll post?
But when I say something back she's a victim? f*** that fat bitch.
so angry :lbf:

also, i believe both gerritt and i were referring to urbanus. but yeah, im the narcissist. teehee.

Go eat a tub of ice cream and type another boring post about blazers you dumb bitch.

But I like it when she posts about blazers as Moz wears them with such flamboyance and style making them look more beautiful then they actually are. The misleading bit being Moz-wannabes wearing them too.
I like it she has another angle of looking at Moz.
But you go on having your intimate quarrels with her.
I am sure she doesn't care.

But I like it when she posts about blazers as Moz wears them with such flamboyance and style making them look more beautiful then they actually are. The misleading bit being Moz-wannabes wearing them too.
I like it she has another angle of looking at Moz.
But you go on having your intimate quarrels with her.
I am sure she doesn't care.
Pretty sure she does care because I can't log in without seeing her rating a bunch of my posts that have nothing to do with her and that she could easily ignore. In the terminology of narcissists you are called a "flying monkey." It's from the Wizard of Oz. When a narcissist can no longer maintain direct contact with someone she will use an intermediary. I don't give a f*** about her blazer bullshit which is why I don't rate it or reply to it. But I'm just not in the mood for that sow to pull her face out of the ice cream tub and start poking at me tonight.

I worry about your moral compass making jokes about such things.

I worrie about my moral compass too but not that of other people.
As if I am able to influence their moral compass.
Too busy with my own.
But that joke, was it really that bad, crossing any moral lines?
I thought I was being nice to her.
If so, I am sorry to have hurt her feelings.

Back
Top Bottom