On this day in history

The more you study the more you learn but somehow I doubt someone like you will ever mention the elephant in the room, namely the wealthy jewish families that set it all up and still pull the strings.

You're just jealous you are not the elephant in the room pulling those strings.
Not even a mouse for that matter.
And I like the idea some wealthy Jewish family pulling the strings whenever they want and you start puppet dancing. But I don't think you are of any importance to them.

Did you consider there might be some wealthy Muslim families too setting it all up and pulling the strings?
There are quite a few more of them and even for them they would not be pulling the strings in any way just to get you puppet dancing. Not important enough too.
Maybe you can pull some strings in Hungary with Orban the Urban?
You'll let us know.

20 years ago since I had my one and only tattoo, the Man United club crest on my right arm just beneath the shoulder. The tattoo artist was my age and sadly died a year later crashing his sports plane into phone or electrical wires. He flew the plane alone despite not having his full pilot license.

He left a wife and a number of kids and the despicable landlord who owned his studio demanded that his poor widow still had to pay the remaining rent. So for 19 years now a dead mans tattoo has been a part of me.

20 years ago since I had my one and only tattoo, the Man United club crest on my right arm just beneath the shoulder. The tattoo artist was my age and sadly died a year later crashing his sports plane into phone or electrical wires. He flew the plane alone despite not having his full pilot license.

He left a wife and a number of kids and the despicable landlord who owned his studio demanded that his poor widow still had to pay the remaining rent. So for 19 years now a dead mans tattoo has been a part of me.

For everyone's sake, SHUT THE f*** UP.

CxoDtm7.jpg

but never before on this day in history. a very big moment for history it was too.

My idea with this thread was to post all kinds of historical events not just the major ones we learn about in school and so on. Personal things are of course historial events as well if only to yourself or a small group of people.

My idea with this thread was to post all kinds of historical events not just the major ones we learn about in school and so on. Personal things are of course historial events as well if only to yourself or a small group of people.

Yes. But then the question arises, by me, are they relevant?
But indeed, that has to be judged by the one posting it.

Just hours left until it is 31st of August when Diana died in Paris.

Happier days dancing with Neil Diamond:

article-1378962-0BB3776700000578-155_468x531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom