On this day in history

I worrie about my moral compass too but not that of other people.
As if I am able to influence their moral compass.
Too busy with my own.
But that joke, was it really that bad, crossing any moral lines?
I thought I was being nice to her.
If so, I am sorry to have hurt her feelings.
*shrug* i guess we all choose what we want to be remembered for

i guess it's just disappointing when you see a person you respect engage so breezily with low, loathsome and probably deeply misogynistic creatures

There is a naive side to me Rifke.
I feel attracted to people who have very different opinions and even opinions I dislike.
Not that I dislike Calamine Lotion but I don't like it he says that insulting stuff about you.
I wouldn't call it breezily.
Maybe I didn't earn your respect. I am just making mistakes and misjudgements as any other guy.
The misogynistic aspects are something I can't understand.
I like women in general and certainly women who are stubborn, obnoxious and a little crazy but very true to themselves.
I'm weird, I know.

*shrug* i guess we all choose what we want to be remembered for

I know it was a wrong joke now but I thought it was not harmful.
I thought you would laugh about it.
In fact I don't care to be remembered at all.

I worrie about my moral compass too but not that of other people.
As if I am able to influence their moral compass.
Too busy with my own.
But that joke, was it really that bad, crossing any moral lines?
I thought I was being nice to her.
If so, I am sorry to have hurt her feelings.
I was just joking. My moral compass points south so I really can't say.

i guess it's just disappointing when you see a person you respect engage so breezily with low, loathsome and probably deeply misogynistic creatures
Rifke, you are honestly a f***ing moronic idiot. And the one PARTICULAR thing that I LOATHE, is that idiotic, whiny, trying-to-be-cutesy-and-FAILING girls like you, do absolutely nothing to fool anyone, and the only thing that people like you are ever successful in doing is that you end up giving actually intelligent women like me a bad name, by my mere association to the same sex as you. I spend my entire life flailing in supreme revolt at fake, idiotic women like you.

As for here - I too, do not interact with you, and yet you equally now follow me around this site too, also negatively rating my posts that are neither directed at you, nor speaking to you, or anything to even do with you. I also, in case you hadn't, noticed, do not bother rating yours. That is beecause I would have considered it beneath me and moronic, to have to rate EVERY single one of a person's posts all over this site as negative, which all of yours, without question all assuredly deserve.

You are not "cute". You are not "cutesy". I have NEVER, and I mean I have NEVER have seen you string two intelligent thoughts together, or say anything even remotely funny, kind, interesting, or informative on this site.

And yet you think you are somehow the resident critic here, and you also seem to also somehow delusionally think that Calamine is "mysogynistic", when in fact, you are - to put it simply, so that your teeny-weeny brain understands it - a f***ing dumb bitch.

My brain cells actually DIE every time I read one of your posts.

There is nothing charming about you. There is nothing alluring about you. And I do mean NOTHING. And yet, here you are, always trying so hard.

In all of the wrong ways.

Rifke, you are honestly a f***ing moronic idiot. And the one PARTICULAR thing that I LOATHE, is that idiotic, whiny, trying-to-be-cutesy-and-FAILING girls like you, do absolutely nothing to fool anyone, and the only thing that people like you are ever successful in doing is that you end up giving actually intelligent women like me a bad name, by my mere association to the same sex as you. I spend my entire life flailing in supreme revolt at fake, idiotic women like you.

As for here - I too, do not interact with you, and yet you equally now follow me around this site too, also negatively rating my posts that are neither directed at you, nor speaking to you, or anything to even do with you. I also, in case you hadn't, noticed, do not bother rating yours. That is beecause I would have considered it beneath me and moronic, to have to rate EVERY single one of a person's posts all over this site as negative, which all of yours, without question all assuredly deserve.

You are not "cute". You are not "cutesy". I have NEVER, and I mean I have NEVER have seen you string two intelligent thoughts together, or say anything even remotely funny, kind, interesting, or informative on this site.

And yet you think you are somehow the resident critic here, and you also seem to also somehow delusionally think that Calamine is "mysogynistic", when in fact, you are - to put it simply, so that your teeny-weeny brain understands it - a f***ing dumb bitch.

There is nothing charming about you. There is nothing alluring about you. And I do mean NOTHING. And yet, here you are, always trying so hard.

You're a woman? I thought you were a cretin mongoloid. Who the f*** are you, ya stupid c***? Why don't you go back to the "clubs" and eat your Ben Clam Chowder and shut the f*** up...and take your dumbass shit actor friend Chloë Sevigny with you! I happen to know for a FACT that you are not in the least bit cute at all and have no right to be going around running your mouth about "cute". Mmmmkay?
tumblr_ln14kekKIb1qj2npno1_500.gif

you shouldnt encourage him.... fyi, he isnt funny, at all. in fact, he's probably the least clever person ive ever come across on the internet.

He is a little funny. I've known him a long time. He's an acquired taste and he's trolling you most of the time. Don't bite. If you do, he's got you. Sometimes, he's really hilarious but sometimes way over the top. You have to know how to respond to him. He's a decent person but like me, he loves to get people going a la Tom Green and he's good at it. If you have a sense of humor, you laugh, if you take him serious, you'll lose. He's a decent guy like us all with some strange views, like us all.

You sound insufferable.

I had just 4-5 hours of sleep and this thread just blew up in my face. I took the car to my mechanic out in the woods and checked the AC spill but all was fine as I don't want Pernilla's cute little feet all wet from spill water from the AC.

Draining to check the drainage, hahahaha.

I need more sleep!

So Scanty is Winnie Wong who is in Oslo just a few hours away from me with no water or anything like that separating us?

I think even Breivik is feeling nervy.

you shouldnt encourage him.... fyi, he isnt funny, at all. in fact, he's probably the least clever person ive ever come across on the internet.
Your knowledge of the internet is impressive. You have interacted with every living person online. If that doesn't gets you a mention in the Guinness book of records then honestly I don't know what will.

On the other hand people on here are claiming that you cannot string together even a short sentence that contains the slightest bit of intelligence. Maybe you suffer from hubris and think you are above everyone else when in fact you are beneath us all.

You get more and more fascinating with each comment. Been to see the Wasa (not Vasa, only morons spell it with a simple V) and all you noticed was that our 7/11's were in great shape or however you put it. Be sure not to visit us again.

I'm forming a support group for men who are foot-stamping, tantrum-having, little bitty titty babies.

Funny how you accuse me of throwing tantrums and then go on to post this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 17.45.06.png

and this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 17.44.17.png

and this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 17.44.38.png

and then this gem, note: their conversation wasn't even about you (the delicious irony of you calling rifke a narcissist)

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 17.42.22.png

Bitch, fat bitch. Sow. c***, fat c***. Stupid bitch.

Just some advice, since you obviously lack self awareness: very often, the things you accuse others of, you do yourself. And you always look like a complete fool in the process. (Since you are so keen on diagnosing people, perhaps you should look into the concept of projection, a concept related to malignant narcissism).

You accuse me of whinging about how harassed I am, and then you throw a two page bitch fit about how harassed you are when the person in question wasn't even talking to you or about you.

Let's not forget that little hissy fit you threw before you f***ed off of this place for a while because you got a few negative ratings too many.

View attachment 41760

and this:

View attachment 41758

and this:

View attachment 41759

and then this gem, note: their conversation wasn't even about you (the delicious irony of you calling rifke a narcissist)

View attachment 41757

Just some advice, since you obviously lack self awareness: very often, the things you accuse others of, you do yourself. And you always look like a complete fool in the process. (Since you are so keen on diagnosing people, perhaps you should look into the concept of projection, a concept related to malignant narcissism).

You accuse me of whinging about how harassed I am, and then you throw a two page bitch fit about how harassed you are when the person in question wasn't even talking to you or about you.

Let's not forget that little hissy fit you threw before you f***ed off of this place for a while because you got a few negative ratings too many.
Boom-Roasted.gif

View attachment 41760

and this:

View attachment 41758

and this:

View attachment 41759

View attachment 41757

I wanna unite the pair of ya in holy matrimony cause you are so cute together.

View attachment 41760

and this:

View attachment 41758

and this:

View attachment 41759

View attachment 41757

PopcornUnit001.jpg

View attachment 41760

and this:

View attachment 41758

and this:

View attachment 41759

View attachment 41757

No mention of cow?

tenor.gif

Man, really? If I was a black person I'd be very angry, too, and the only thing stopping me from being violent is that the police could shoot me with impunity. When you look at the history of racism in the United States, it makes me want to holler and throw up both my hands. Seriously, it was illegal for a black person to know how to read. What about the anger, violence, and rape genes of the white slavemasters? There are people who are very wealthy today because their great great grandparents stole the labor of slaves, and the great great grandchildren of those slaves are poor, broke, uneducated, and angry. You can't blame them. Don't call it a gene.

Edit: Of course Rifke marked this troll. Suck a dog's dick, Rifke you fat tub of shit.

Not only that. The actual banking system (we know who invented it) was funded with wealth originally produced by slavery. If we think a little about it, they only changed the shape of the chains. Now chains are more sofisticated, invisible but not less effective and they reach almost everybody. Now the chains are tatooed in our brains. Who does aspire to real freedom in today's world? People only desires to become better slaves. Those slavers are evil genius.

Last edited:
Not only that. The actual banking sistem (we know who invented it) was funded with wealth originally produced by slavery. If we think a little about it, they only changed the shape of the chains. Now chains are more sofisticated, invisible but not less effective and they reach almost everybody. Now the chains are tatooed in our brains. Who does aspire to real freedom in today's world? People only desires to become better slaves. Those slavers are evil genius.
The more you study the more you learn but somehow I doubt someone like you will ever mention the elephant in the room, namely the wealthy jewish families that set it all up and still pull the strings.

There is a naive side to me Rifke.
I feel attracted to people who have very different opinions and even opinions I dislike.
Not that I dislike Calamine Lotion but I don't like it he says that insulting stuff about you.
I wouldn't call it breezily.
Maybe I didn't earn your respect. I am just making mistakes and misjudgements as any other guy.
The misogynistic aspects are something I can't understand.
I like women in general and certainly women who are stubborn, obnoxious and a little crazy but very true to themselves.
I'm weird, I know.
I don't think calling a fat c*** a fat c*** is misogynistic. I'm just being obnoxious and true to myself. But mostly I'm minding my own business and having a discussion when that fat c*** comes in and starts begging for attention by rating my posts.

View attachment 41760

and this:

View attachment 41758

and this:

View attachment 41759

View attachment 41757

You're boring. Even when you make things up it's boring.

Back
Top Bottom