On this day in history

Gay relationships are always a bit like that. One plays the woman and the other the man and difference in age is almost always present to give a clue about a strained relationship with one or both parents.

Someone should give you a grant and get you set up with a research facility. Or possibly just give you some electro-shock treatment, but one or the other definitely.

dc45nGrei.jpg

Someone should give you a grant and get you set up with a research facility. Or possibly just give you some electro-shock treatment, but one or the other definitely.

dc45nGrei.jpg
They've already found the gay gene but as you know the vast majority out there are putting a blind eye to that fact. Maybe God just hate some people and wanna mess them up real good and see what happends for the lulz.

God is defo on serious drugs or else God has no excuse for the shit he gets involved in. What did God think when he designed someone like me?

He really likes that "troll" button. Uses it like a panic alarm. Probably pushes it with his ...
Yeah, only a kid would feel better after pushing it to be honest. He/she/it sure is the troll button pusher around here. Slap the arm vein and get going for another fix.

anigif_enhanced-13479-1436452506-11.gif

They've already found the gay gene but as you know the vast majority out there are putting a blind eye to that fact. Maybe God just hate some people and wanna mess them up real good and see what happends for the lulz.

God is defo on serious drugs or else God has no excuse for the shit he gets involved in. What did God think when he designed someone like me?
I am so ghetto!

He really likes that "troll" button. Uses it like a panic alarm. Probably pushes it with his ...

Calamine, I don't care and neither should you.
It's there for every member and who f***ing cares anyway?
He can give troll rates as much as he likes! :thumb:

Was it covered in glitter and listening to dance music?

Nope not at all and the anger and violence gene in black people wasn't dressed as a gangsta rapper either. You know, the reason behind the vatican fighting this gene science thing is because the scientists have now found so many new discoveries that we can now say which people are the best and which people are not.

Fascism seems to be in the genes, part of the DNA code. Nature and biology is a fascist compared to the views of anyone at Berkeley.

I am not backing any side or version or any scientific claim but they are there and they cannot be ignored in the long run.

Nope not at all and the anger and violence gene in black people wasn't dressed as a gangsta rapper either. You know, the reason behind the vatican fighting this gene science thing is because the scientists have now found so many new discoveries that we can now say which people are the best and which people are not.

Fascism seems to be in the genes, part of the DNA code. Nature and biology is a fascist compared to the views of anyone at Berkeley.

I am not backing any side or version or any scientific claim but they are there and they cannot be ignored in the long run.
Man, really? If I was a black person I'd be very angry, too, and the only thing stopping me from being violent is that the police could shoot me with impunity. When you look at the history of racism in the United States, it makes me want to holler and throw up both my hands. Seriously, it was illegal for a black person to know how to read. What about the anger, violence, and rape genes of the white slavemasters? There are people who are very wealthy today because their great great grandparents stole the labor of slaves, and the great great grandchildren of those slaves are poor, broke, uneducated, and angry. You can't blame them. Don't call it a gene.

Edit: Of course Rifke marked this troll. Suck a dog's dick, Rifke you fat tub of shit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom